Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Gamer Snacks: Fun and Weird Popcorn Flavors. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Gamer Snacks – Fun and Weird Popcorn Flavors!

Lilo Nash is back for another taste test. Today is all about popcorn! Popcorn is a perfect treat for everyone! It also makes the perfect snack while gaming. What is your favorite type of popcorn? This gamer girl has found fun and new flavors of popcorn to taste test. The flavors are:

• Cheesy Cajun
  • Blackberry
  • Cotton Candy
  • Bubble gun
  • Watermelon

Most of these are candy coated popcorn. The cheesy Cajun is a spicy cheese flavored popcorn with Cajun seasoning. Lilo’s favorite is the Cheesy Cajun and Blackberry popcorn flavors. They would all make a great summer snack though.

Watch her react naturally to trying all these popcorn flavors for the first time. She explains how they taste and gives you her honest opinion on them.

Check out this gamer girl’s cosplay! Today Lilo is the Mad Hatter from Tim Burton’s version of Alice in Wonderland. She has on costume makeup and a very simple self-made hat.

The next topic will be Gamer Snacks – Pickle Flavored Things!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 06/28/2018. On 06/29/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/05/28/monthly-competition-9/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “Gamer Snacks: Fun and Weird Popcorn Flavors

1. Psyche Atinen says:

Watermelon flavor seems interesting! I didn’t know popcorn could be matched with something fruity.

2. Kei says:

Your make up is very cute. I want to try the Cotton Candy flavor. It’s sweet like you Lilo.

3. Angelo says:

I’m using Cajun seasoning sometimes when I cook. Since I like spicy foods, I will go with the Cheesy Cajun flavor.

4. Albert Pascual says:

I want to try the Bubble gun and Watermelon flavors. Flavors are unique and intriguing.

5. gamesike says:

i love popcorn especially if they are flavored. the cheesy popcorn flavored is the best.

6. odimdavid says:

I always loved popcorn especially while watching a movie. I will try the cheesy cajun when playing a game now. I loved your reactions.

7. Rennan Cinches says:

I have always enjoyed the basic sweet and salty popcorn. Maybe I’ll try the cheesy and blackberry. Or something spicy that goes with it too. This will sure brig more fun to an already exciting gaming time… kudos everyone!

8. randomreflections says:

Again, love your look! They just keep getting better and better! Anyway, I’m a fan of the classic butter or cheese flavored popcorn, so I don’t know if I’ll like any of these.

9. David Kamau says:

Haha, another awesome video. I do like the fun in your stuffs.

10. Even popcorn has weird flavors now??? I can’t imagine how blueberry and bubble gum taste like!

11. grayicemake says:

You sound like you just inhaled Helium ha ha. I am not sure about these variants though. I think I will stick to cheese.

12. knina01 says:

Popcorn is my favorite snack. I usually eat butter or cheese flavor only. But I don’t mind trying these weird flavors 🙂

13. auk eny says:

I always loved popcorn with blackberry flavour there taste really nice.Will like to try out the water melon flavor I’m sure there will be nice too.

14. HEIDY says:

I have never tried bublegum flavor in popcorn, but I guess it’s fun to taste. I love your custome.

15. Sidney M says:

Awww, This is one of my favorite characters and looks great on you. I love New Orleans flavors, so I’d love to try the Cheesy Cajun popcorn.

16. mchesk16 says:

You definitely looked the part for a popcorn sampler. It’d be cool if they made an assortment package with all those flavors. Thanks for the vid.