Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Gamer Snacks: Trying Energy Drinks - Part 2. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Gamer Snacks: Trying Energy Drinks – Part 2!

Lilo Nash is trying energy drinks again! This gamer girl had such a great time going crazy the first time, that she’s going in for round two. Today she tastes:

• Red Bull Blueberry
  • Xyience Melon Mayhem
  • Red Bull Coconut Berry
  • Rockstar Pure Zero Grape
  • Rockstar BOOM! Whipped Strawberry

Lilo loves energy drinks! They are the unofficial drink of gamers. Watch her taste test these five energy drinks. Lilo tells you how they taste while getting more and more hyper! Let her help you discover what energy drink you need for your next all-night gaming session. Enjoy her natural reactions to this taste test.

Children and adults will enjoy watching this funny video. You don’t need to drink energy drinks to laugh out loud!

Check out this gamer girl’s cosplay! Today she is dressed a Beetlejuice. She has full costume makeup and an outfit to match!

The next topic will be Trying Gamer Snacks: Fun and Weird Popcorn Flavors!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 06/28/2018. On 06/29/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/05/28/monthly-competition-9/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

19 thoughts on “Gamer Snacks: Trying Energy Drinks – Part 2

1. Kei says:

Those are very unusual flavors of energy drinks. I want to try the Red Bull Coconut Berry. It’s kind a weird but I’m curious.

2. Angelo says:

I love your look and the SFX you used. This is a good review of energy drinks. Thanks Lilo.

3. Psyche Atinen says:

Honestly, I didn’t know Red Bull has this set of flavors. Thank, Lilo. I could try them one by one whenever I play.

4. This is interesting, I don’t know if red bull is still available in our country. I heard they are not good for the health. What amazed me more is the flavor.

5. knina01 says:

I haven’t tried any Rockstar energy drinks. Rockstar Pure Zero Grape looks like something that I would like. Thanks for reviewing these cool energy drinks.

6. Nandy says:

Lilo, happy to see you again.Your Hair colouring looks good. Im not tried any of these drinks. Are they prepared from natural fruits or they contains any chemical substances?

7. moondebi says:

Redbull Coconut Berry would be my favorite. I like coconut and the same flavor would be of my choice. Never mind, I can try other drinks as well. A gaming session with energy drinks would be awesome.

8. christine says:

thank you for giving us a glimpse of some enrgy drinks that we can try. Your make looks amazing

9. grayicemake says:

Here we go again Nash. Well time to see if I can try these and find them in the market.

10. I didn’t know there’s a red bull blueberry! I think I have a new go-to energy drink now…

11. jolly555 says:

It really fun for gamers to take energy drinks,ofcourse it great energizers for the body.Never tried other except the red bull blueberry but have to try others too now.

12. mchesk16 says:

It’s fun to get jacked on energy drink. I’ll have to give that Xyience a try. Thanks for the vid!

13. odimdavid says:

I like grapes a lot. That means my preference will go for Rockstar Pure Zero Grape. Energy drinks are fun. They are good for all occasions.

14. gamesike says:

As usual energy drinks are my stuff. the drink gives me the boost to move a chapter ahead. Redbull is my stuff regardless the flavor.

15. Sidney M says:

Xyience sounds good, I had never before tried melon flavor in a drink, except for a natural melon juice. I like it, it looks to me that they got creative when making this drink.

16. Alejandra M. G. says:

I want them all, seriously. The Rockstar strawberry looks so delicious. Nice review and nice costume !

17. auk eny says:

Your full costume makeup is a big yes for me.I like energy drinks too especially the red bull blueberry. Will be checking out others too.

18. David Kamau says:

Energy drinks make an essential part for gamers. More gamers tend to have energy drinks by their side.

19. randomreflections says:

Your makeup looks keep getting better and better! I’m not really a huge fan of sports drinks, but now I’m tempted to try some of these