Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Challenge: Trying Disgusting Milkshake Flavors. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Challenge – Trying Disgusting Milkshake Flavors!

Today Lilo Nash is Ursula from The Little Mermaid. Check out her costume makeup while she does this food challenge video! It’s the disgusting milkshake challenge. Are you ready? Lilo has come up with five disgusting flavors of milkshakes to try. This gamer girl made the milkshakes and is ready to try them! The flavors are:

• Avocado
  • Curry
  • Ketchup
  • Pickle
  • Sardines

We hope you enjoy watching her natural reactions in this video. These foods are disgusting and she isn’t happy to try them. This video is funny no matter who you are.

Learn about Lilo in this video and enjoy this new food challenge she has invented.

Would you try any of these milkshake flavors? Got any ideas for new disgusting milkshake flavors to try?

The next topic will be Gamer Snacks: Trying Energy Drinks Flavors!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 06/28/2018. On 06/29/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/05/28/monthly-competition-9/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “Challenge: Trying Disgusting Milkshake Flavors

1. Avocado is not disgusting at all. It’s one of my favorite fruits. Anyway, maybe others find it disgusting. But trust me, it’s not.

2. odimdavid says:

The mix of ketchup and sardines is really disgusting. I really can’t get myself to try them out. Doing only the avocado would be fine with me.

3. jolly555 says:

These flavors of milkshakes are really disgusting.I wouldn’t even try that curry flavor,yuck! maybe I could try sardines and see how it taste.

4. Alejandra M. G. says:

the avocado one doesn’t sound that bad, the sardine one though would probably make me puke D:

5. mchesk16 says:

You got some backbone to try a pickle flavored smoothie. Is it weird that the avocado one actually looked appealing to me..? I think you should eat a plate of wasabi next time if you’re running out of things to try. Thanks for the vid!

6. Alma May says:

For me, I don’t think avocado milkshake is disgusting. Among the 5, I can gulp 3 glasses of it in a row.

7. Psyche Atinen says:

I wouldn’t stand even one gulp of ketchup milkshake! Even the thought of it makes me gag. But for me, the avocado milkshake isn’t disgusting at all.

8. auk eny says:

Some flavours there Lilo are really disgusting, how can one gulp down milkshake flavours like curry and avocado. I don’t think that will pass through my throat for more 2 seconds before vomiting. Sardines flavor is a lot better.

9. David Kamau says:

I just love avocados. The milkshake is on point with the flavors.

10. grayicemake says:

This is disgusting even if it is milk. Out of all the line up I will try Avocado but the others no way.

11. moondebi says:

Curry flavor would be weird. Milks and curry are of two opposite flavors. Mixing them them together might bring out a new flavor. In fact, pickle flavor milkshake would be weird as well.

12. VANESA HEIDY says:

WooW, avocado and milk? , no thanks. even there´s a kind of exotic drink with avocado in Brasil I rather not to try it. but I guess this avocado milk shake wasnt that bad like the one with sardinas… yuk

13. gamesike says:

great shakes deserves great praises or comments. but the shakes that you have listed. like avacado; i’d rather have guacamole for breakfast, lunch and supper than an avacado shake or the rest of the shakes. lol

14. I don’t think avocado is a disgusting flavor for milkshake. The rest of the flavors that you tried is really disgusting.

15. Rose Superio says:

I, myself have tried avocado milkshake and it’s actually very good. But I don’t think I can ever try other flavors. I think they’re disgusting. Just my two cents 🙂

16. Can’t even imagine how sardines milkshake tastes like! I don’t even like sardines…