Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Trying Gamer Snacks: New Oreo Flavors. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Trying New Oreo Flavors!

Lilo Nash is trying new Oreo flavors and has more cosplay makeup. Today she has Cheshire Cat makeup! Cookies make a delicious gamer snack! She has found six interesting sandwich cookies to sample. The Oreo flavors are:

• Root beer
  • Cherry Cola
  • Salted caramel
  • Kettle corn
  • Fireworks
  • Hot and spicy cinnamon

This gamer girl is ready to try these cookies. Kids, teenager, and adults can enjoy this video about eating yummy cookies. Can you find all these flavors at your grocery store? Try them out with Lilo! Share this taste experience and learn which flavors are good and which flavors are bad. Tell this gamer girl what you think. Check out her costume makeup and watch her natural reactions to these fun cookie flavors.

The next topic will be Trying DISGUSTING Milkshake Flavors!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 06/28/2018. On 06/29/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/05/28/monthly-competition-9/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

18 thoughts on “Trying Gamer Snacks: New Oreo Flavors

1. VANESA HEIDY says:

Awww I wish that hot spicy cinamon oreo was available in my country. I imagine it tastes like my hot chocolate, but a bit more spicy.

2. now these ones sound amazing. almost all of them. wish more of these flavors were available where i live. its kind of a small area. i have seen the cola and fireworks flavor. delicous

3. Why are these flavours so hard to find in my country!? I wan’t to try them all!! 🙁

4. Cecille Garate says:

Is this really true, Oreo’s new flavors? I’d like to try the hot & spicy cinnamon.

5. Sweet says:

I am very curious about the hot and spicy cinnamon flavor. The same with fireworks, whatever flavor is fireworks. I can’t really imagine it. I wish its available in our market.

6. Surprisingly, Fireworks and Rootbeer Oreo taste delicious. I actually can’t imagine it at first because it is a pretty weird flavor for an Oreo, but it turned out delicious 🙂

7. Love oreos so much! I’m curious about hot and spicy cinnamon…

8. I love oreos! I’m surprised there are way more flavors that I haven’t heard of until today!

9. gamesike says:

there is nothing more fun than having a bowl of snacks by your side while playing your favorite game. i love oreo.

10. grayicemake says:

I do not know which is freaking me out. The flavors or Lilo’s look? Ha ha. Anyway, It looks good on her, even if I do not see some sense on it.

11. jolly555 says:

Great flavors to munch away while gaming,it can be so relaxing with them.I will have to check for both the fireworks and cherry cola flavors,I know it will be nice.

12. Era says:

Oh gosh I would love to try all of the new flavors! Especially salted caramel and kettle corn. Looks like I’m going food hunting later! Thanks Lilo for this.

13. I want to taste the cherry cola and root beer. I just hope they widened the delivery of those flavor. To be honest I love their thins edition.

14. Alejandra M. G. says:

I wish these were in my country D: The cherry cola and the hot cinnamon sounds delicious, 😋 I would definitely munch on those while gaming

15. auk eny says:

Your cat make up is good Lilo. Yes I will have to find out about these flavors in the store to find out if its in stored especially the fireworks flavor.

16. mchesk16 says:

I could seriously commit to those rootbeer float cookies. It’s nice to see you trying some actually good snacks for a change. Salted caramel also sounds euphoric. Thanks for the vid!

17. NR TM says:

I’ve never heard of these! I’m going to try to look for the Cherry Cola first because it sound the most appealing to me (and you gave it a thumbs-up, too!)

18. Joyce Baumann says:

Hey Lilo give me some! LOL Big fan of Oreo here! Any variety will do but I’d love to try the new flavors here. Goodness 6 new flavors!? Can’t wait!