Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Gamer Snacks: Weird Chip Flavors. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Gamer Snacks – Weird Chip Flavors!

Today this gamer girl is trying a classic gamer snack: chips! Lilo Nash has searched her local grocery stores to find all different types of weird and unexpected chip flavors. She even managed to find a weird pork rind flavor to try today. There are local brands, as well as national brands. However, most of these chips should be easy to find for everyone. Watch her natural reactions to these flavors and listen to her describe each one for you. The chips tried in this video are:

• Lays Southern Biscuits and Gravy
  • Lays What the Dill Pickle?
  • Pringles Screamin’ Dill Pickle
  • HEB Skillet Queso
  • Zapp’s Spicy Cajun Craw-taters
  • Zapp’s Cajun Dill Gator-taters
  • Southern Recipe Small Batch Korean Kimchi BBQ Pork Rinds

Go on a taste adventure with Lilo while she tries each one of these flavors. Share the experience of new flavors and get ready to want to try some new chips!

The next topic will be Taking SHOTS of Vinegar, Fish Sauce, and More!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 06/28/2018. On 06/29/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/05/28/monthly-competition-9/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “Gamer Snacks: Weird Chip Flavors

1. Sweet says:

Zapp’s spicy cajun is good. At first it tasted weird since I’ve never tried nor heard about cajun.

2. Heidy says:

Mmmm, The skilled queso chips looks amazing. I love chesse, and paprika sounds like a good combination.

3. NR TM says:

I’ve tried the Zapp ones before and yeah, they are hot! hot! hot! (but oh so good) LOL at the Kimchi pork rinds – I expected more just from the description.

4. jolly555 says:

Nice of you to showcase all these flavors,I think pork rind flavor will be nice.Great video with weird make up though.kee educating us.

5. I want to taste them too. I like the one with kimchi. I love kimchi that’s why it gets me interested.

6. Cecille Garate says:

The flavors are not exactly weird. I love to taste all the cheese flavors.

7. well somebody must have thought pickle would be good since both lays and pringles tried it. i do think the herb skillet queso sounds good. not so sure about the others. thanks for trying them out

8. gamesike says:

Those chips flavours sounds tasty. id love to have a bite.

9. auk eny says:

I like nice flavoured snacks while gaming.I doubt about some of these flavours to be found in stores here but I’m sure the lay flavour will seen here will try that out.

10. moondebi says:

Lays and Pringles are available here, but rest are not. I like having snack while gaming. Those sessions are relishing, though they gradually make you obese. We become so engrossed in gaming that forget to keep a calorie count.

11. odimdavid says:

Lay’s biscuits and gravy are absolutely the bum. I have not tried them out while gaming only for pleasurable experiences. Now, your video will inspire me to do so while gaming.

12. I tried Zapp’s Spicy Cajun Craw-taters before out of curiosity, and I can assure you that it really deserves to be included in this list.

13. grayicemake says:

What Gator? As in the crocodile? I have not tasted that before but I am not looking forward to that. Although gators can be dishes but No way!!!

14. Alejandra M. G. says:

Your make up is great as always, I wanna try the kimchi BBQ ones and the pickle ones, I love pickles and sour flavors

15. gretcha mallo says:

I will definitely try that snack! It is amazing that you can share those snacks with friends while you play a game.

16. HEB Skillet Queso is my fave! Thanks for another set of snack suggestions for gaming!