Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Crazy Habanero Hot Sauces. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Crazy Habanero Hot Sauces!

This gamer girl is ready to eat some crazy and weird foods for you guys, gals, gamers, and chili heads! Today Lilo Nash is taste testing five different hot sauces. Each extra hot, hot sauce features the habanero pepper. When ripe, the habanero is an orange hot pepper with a score somewhere between 100,000 and 350,000. However, not only is this pepper hot but it has a great flavor. This makes the habanero a very popular pepper for when an extra kick is needed. The hot sauces Lilo samples today are:

• Sontava Habanero Mango
  • Sontava Habanero Hot
  • Saint Maaten Habanero Lime
  • Louisiana Habanero
  • El Yucateco Chile Habanero

Each has their own unique flavor to offer. The Sint Maarten hot sauce is vinegar based. The Habanero Mango has a really fruity kick. Lastly, El Yucateco sticks out as a distinct pepper flavor and is extremely hot. Watch Lilo’s natural reactions to these spicy sauces!

The next topic will be Gamer Snacks – WEIRD Chip Flavors!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 06/28/2018. On 06/29/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/05/28/monthly-competition-9/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

15 thoughts on “Crazy Habanero Hot Sauces

1. Rose Superio says:

It must have been burning like hell! I cannot ever do it. She’s one brave girl.

2. Rose Superio says:

Holy crap! I cannot imagine myself tryin’ out these sauces! Her tongue might have been burning like hell. 🙁

3. i like louisiana habanaro . but in general i dont like hot sauces too much. have to be craving them. the chile one looks good

4. grayicemake says:

I better sit this one out. I mean how can you eat with your mouth burning. I like spices but this is on a new level.

5. odimdavid says:

I like pepper. Lots and lots of pepper get me excited. I will look for habanero sauces when I visit the local grocery story.

6. jolly555 says:

Hot sauces for great gamers.It nice to bring these sauces to our notice,will be going for the habanero mango soon,hope to find it in the stores

7. Amanda says:

Never found these at my local store. Makes me wonder how it taste..

8. teamtahong says:

You’ve been trying foods and now sauces. So please next time try the makeup tutorial. Try also the hottest and spiciest hot sauce in the world if you can.

9. Alejandra M. G. says:

I wanna try the mango one, the others seems too strong for me, u are brave! love the make up

10. Kidney Sheldon says:

Holy smokes, you don’t need milk, you need a fire hydrant ha ha. I like the idea of hot sauces flavoured with fruits. I will try the mango one and the lime one. They don’t look too bad judging from your reaction.

11. sidney osorio says:

Awww, I cant try anything hot, you are very brave!!

12. My best friend will like this for sure. She can handle almost all spicy foods, and likes to put hot sauce in everything.

13. Marcie Smith says:

OMG your faces after trying the last one xDDDD Girl, you’re courageous – I would never ever do that! I guess the best lesson is – stick to the sauce made for tourists xD

14. auk eny says:

Just learn a new one today,I have never heard about these crazy Habanero hot sauces. I think El yucateco Chile is the hottest from this review.

15. mchesk16 says:

Those look like some tasty hot sauces. I’ve learned I have an immunity to all hot sauces after my brother dumped a huge amount of wasabi in my green tea ice cream when I was younger. I’ll keep an eye out for Chile Habanero.