Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Trying Gamer Snacks: Mystery Box. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Trying Gamer Snacks: Mystery Box!

In this video, Lilo Nash is trying snacks for your enjoyment. The food today is a mystery box from Munchpak! Watch this gamer girl open up her mystery box of international snacks. She has no idea what’s inside the box!
The foods in this video are:

• Pipers Crisp’s Wild Thyme & Rosemary
  • Borovec Yuppie Chocolate Wafer
  • Kit Kat, Green Tea Flavor
  • Lucas Salsagheti, Mango Flavor
  • Fini Shock Tongues
  • Win Win Potato Crisp BBQ Flavor

Watch Lilo try out each one of these snacks for the first time on camera. She will not hold back telling you how they taste. Watch her funny reactions to these weird and interesting snacks from around the world. There are chips, candy, and chocolates from all different countries.

Her favorites are the Shock Tongue sour candy and Thyme and Rosemary chips. Her least favorite is the Salsagheti candy.

Next week Lilo will try strange snacks from around the world!

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 05/24/2018. On 05/25/2018,  one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

32 thoughts on “Trying Gamer Snacks: Mystery Box

1. randomreflections says:

What a great vid! I would love to try some of them as well, as soon as I find out where to find them

2. Edwin Kamau says:

I would even try all the snacks here. And how you take them, haha.. awesome.

3. Lilibeth Tan says:

Other snacks seem too weird for my taste. I would, however, like to try the Kitkat Green tea one, and Borovec Yuppie Chocolate Wafer one!

4. teamtahong says:

Nice choices, to be honest I know and I love some of it. I don’t think I will like the one with the mango flavor. I don’t like mango is infused to something.

5. My allergies were triggered when I opened Pipers Crisp’s Wild Thyme & Rosemary. The smell is so hard for my nose to take 🙁 I didn’t take chances to try it so, I don’t know how it taste.

6. I’m so happy to see that KitKat Matcha is included on gamer’s mystery snack box. Chocolate is an energy booster so, it’s just right to include it.

7. The only thing I have tried from that list is the Kitkat and I liked it. I would like to try the Pipers Crisp’s Wild Thyme & Rosemary though. It looked yummy. I like those herbs personally and I guess I would like to see how those flavors play out in the snack world.

8. PJ Ramos says:

I have tried some of the things you tried in this video. I liked the salty ones. The sweet snacks are too sweet for me.

9. PJ Ramos says:

I have tried some of these snacks. I really liked the salty variety not the sweet ones.

10. MyLa says:

These are interesting snack products. I would love to try them but I think some of them are too sweet for me.

11. Jen Mendoza says:

I love matcha-flavored snacks so that green tea flavored KitKat is a win in my books. Those BBQ flavored chips look so good too, thanks for sharing. Now I’m off to the supermarket to find some snacks, this post made me hungry!

12. Adriana Florez says:

Nothing better than to game and eat some snacks, I love the odd flavors of these ones, nice review

13. AddyFlorez says:

nothing better than gaming and eating some good snacks, I love the odd flavors of these <3

14. odimdavid says:

It was great seeing you do the snacks. I like potato chips the more. Maybe I would buy one here and try it out while gaming. I also love the way you do your videos with passion.

15. alexsummers123 says:

Every time you feature a blog about food you are making hungry ha ha. Well time to expand my snack arsenal I guess.

16. titanierza says:

You have a good job right here Nash. Not only you are being paid to have fun but to eat too ha ha. More power to yah.

17. Era says:

Thanks for the awesome post as always! Kitkat Green Tea and Win Win Potato Crisp is just the best! I’m glad you made this little review about the snacks.

18. Totem says:

The spaghetti thing got me all weirded up. I mean I never knew candies came in with sauce. Hahaha! I’ve tasted Matcha Kitkat and it is HEAVEN!

19. I love green tea flavor kitkat. I have tasted lots of flavors of it when I was in Japan. I want to try out the rosemary and thyme chips, I believe I’ve tasted the same flavor in popcorn so I’m curious.

20. The green tea kitkat is good! But I still have to try the other snacks here

21. moondebi says:

I do not like the flavor of green tea. So, I guess, green tea flavored Kit-kat will not be a snacking option to me. I would like to go for Lucas Salsagheti as it is mango flavored. I like mangoes, so something which has mango flavor will be of my choice.

22. I agree, Matcha flavor Kitkat tastes like white chocolate to me. I love drinking Green tea and I’ll be honest, Kitkat Matcha doesn’t taste any like green tea.

23. grayicemake says:

I am not aware that Kitkat has another variation aside from chocolate. Glad to know.

24. Alejandra M. G. says:

I would love to try all of those, Asia is full of very weird and interesting snacks, they put green tea and sakura (cherry blossom
    ) flavor on everything and I can’t help but to wonder how they taste <3

25. Kei says:

I love green tea. I will definitely try that flavor of KitKat.

26. Angelo says:

Sour gummy for the win! I’m now craving for something sour.

27. Sidney M says:

I love surprises. So far you got a box of nice snacks, I like them all but my favorites are rosemary chips, and the blue berry gum from Spain…

28. nnaemeka2016 says:

I don’t have to like what you like. But I think some of the snacks are pretty good. I munch peanuts when playing games. Simple and somewhat easy to do.

29. Marcie Smith says:

Hey, what an interesting box! I want one myself! I hadn’t heard of most of these… I love Fini candies too, they are amazing!

30. mchesk16 says:

These foods are really out there, but I’d be interested in trying some. The Kit Kat green tea flavored with white chocolate actually sounds pretty good. Thanks for the list!

31. auk eny says:

I wouldn’t mind trying the pipers crisp’s wild thyme and Rosemary.The others might be too weird for my tongue. I enjoyed this video.

32. David Kamau says:

I like the way you did the video. It awesome trying the snacks.