Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Most Exciting Upcoming Battle Royale Games. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses The Most Exciting Upcoming Battle Royale Games!

A battle royale game is a video game genre with last man standing gameplay. It also has elements of survival, scavenging, and exploration. The past couple years have seen an explosion in battle royale popularity. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) and Fortnite are two of the most popular games currently. They are popular to play and as a spectator sport on streaming sites like Twitch. With this popularity, a sudden increase of battle royale games is coming out this year. Lilo Nash has picked out six of the most exciting battle royale games coming out soon. They are:

• Darwin Project
  • Battlerite Royale
  • Paladins Battlegrounds
  • Islands of Nyne
  • Crazy Justice
  • Radical Heights

Each of these games offers something new and exciting for the battle royale genre. Also, all of these games have a lot of interest in the gaming community.

You can play Darwin Project and Radical Heights for free on an early access right now.

Stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday.

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 05/24/2018. On 05/25/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/04/30/monthly-competition-8/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

22 thoughts on “The Most Exciting Upcoming Battle Royale Games

1. Kei says:

The games are all new and exciting indeed. I can’t wait to try all of it. Got a bit bored with my games now. I need this.

2. Miracle says:

Games of Battle Royal is the best. I will definitely try all of this games. I hope they can all be available in android

3. Angelo says:

I get a bit excited hearing this news. More games bring more delight to us gamers.

4. Douglas says:

I want to play Darwin Project. Good thing we have a free access.

5. I played Paladins Battlegrounds, but got bored after a short while. Fortnite and PUBG are still the best Battle Royale Games

6. Battle Royale kind of games are being overly saturated. For now, Fortnite is enough for me.

7. mchesk16 says:

It’s good that they now have a battle royale for every console. I like that Battlerite and Radical both have building components. Thanks for sharing!

8. grayicemake says:

All I see is FORTNITE everywhere but I Have not seen anyone playing the game full on. That would be interesting though. I look forward to that.

9. VANESA HEIDY says:

I haven’t Heard before about royal games, but the Darwin Project sounds pretty cool to play. I mean, the fight to survive in an apocalyptic world is my kind of game.

10. Kat Cakes says:

Sooo many cool games to watch out for! I am most excited about Radical Heights with the 80’s vibe you say. How cool is that? I think I just might give it a try right now. 🙂

11. i might check out many of these new games coming out. i will check out paladins battlegrounds onces its out. i appreciate all the reviews of games you put out. it helps us find some new games to try

12. I am not actually familiar with battle royale games. But I do know the battle royale movie so I little do know what about it. I wanted to try the free games though.

13. Wow, it’s good to know there are many upcoming battle royale games! New stuff to get hooked to!

14. gamesike says:

Thank you for the links lilo. I love survival games they are very exciting and fun to play. Il check out darwin projects and radical heights. Thanks

15. Remnant Bible Baptist Church says:

I loved the battle royale movies so i am pretty excited about the game. I hope that it is as action packed as the movies. I also liked the fact that there are free stuff. I’ll try them out first especially the Darwin Project.

16. Jen Mendoza says:

This is a very interesting post. I haven’t tried any of these games yet but after your review I’m very intrigued. I like “battle royale” themed films so I think these will be right up my alley.

17. jolly555 says:

Battle royale games are always exciting I totally agree with you,I have seen crazy heights already,will be using the free access link to see both Darwin project and radical heights.

18. jolly555 says:

Battle royale games are always exciting,I totally agree with you.I have seen crazy justice already.Will use the free access link for Darwin project and radical heights.

19. auk eny says:

I just read a very interesting review about Darwin project online and I’m seeing it here again then it a time to try it out.Thanks Lilo for the free access link to Darwin project.

20. Era says:

Thanks for the post Lilo! Well all the hype about Fortnite is going crazy all over the internet so I’m not that shocked they’re about to release another one. Anyways, good luck to them! I wonder if this would also be hype game as well?

21. Alejandra M. G. says:

OMG I love BattleRite is one of the best free games on steam if you ask me, I can’t believe they are having a battle Royale version also I like paladins so I’m definitely giving those 2 a try, I would have to watch a few more reviews about the other ones tho.

22. nnaemeka2016 says:

I have read a lot about Fortnite but haven’t played it. It’s not easy to catch up with the assortment of games with which you are spoiling us here. When I am through with the present ones I am enjoying, I would see if I will play the games you listed here. I love last man standing concept.