Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Interactive Story: Zombie High Part 2. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Interactive Story: Zombie High Part 2!

In this video, Lilo Nash has fun with an interactive novel video game! This gamer girl reads and acts out Zombie High. This game is made by Delight Games and is free for Android, iOS, and Windows.

The year is 13 A.Z., thirteen years after the zombie outbreak. You are Jane, a sixteen-year-old girl living in an underground city near Tucson, Arizona. It’s Jane’s first day of high school and she’s nervous about fitting in and not turning into a zombie.

Listen to Lilo’s southern accent and check out her zombie cosplay makeup. Enjoy a zombie apocalypse story like you never have before.

In Part 2 of Zombie High and Jane learns about high school hierarchy and has to make some tough choices regarding friends. Help Lilo choose which path to take. Do we ignore our old friend to fit in? Do we skip school to make new friends?

The next topic will be The Most Exciting Upcoming Battle Royale Games!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 05/24/2018. On 05/25/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/04/30/monthly-competition-8/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “Interactive Story: Zombie High Part 2

1. Cecille Garate says:

Another zombie apocalypse game. It really never gets old.

2. I don’t like the idea of ignoring old friends just to fit in. But let’s be real, it’s inevitable.

3. Kei says:

This is like the story I’m reading. The only difference is there’s a twist. Zombies are cool.

4. jolly555 says:

Sometimes I can’t just get pass your Zombie’s make-up,it nice in a weird way though.I have been following your Zombie high story,part 1 was good but I enjoy part 2 more.Jane needs to make new friends.

5. Oh my gosh, Lilo <3 I love your accent. It sounds so good to me. Btw, you are an amazing story teller, I appreciate the effort in putting on zombie makeup 🙂

6. grayicemake says:

I am about to be fed up with zombies to be honest. I may need a break from this ZOMBIE mania.

7. Avelina says:

It’s like a Mean Girls Zombie version. Had fun reading Lilo. Keep it up:)

8. Angelo says:

I really love a story about zombies. So as your make up Lilo.

9. Marcie Smith says:

I found it really interesting how they can build a story on typical teenage issues, however immersed in this crazy post-apocalyptic world. I say that because if I were there, these issues would not be worrying me at all – well, I’d probably have died in the zombie outbreak anyway…

10. Marcie Smith says:

11. sidney osorio says:

Awww im caugth by your story, I think she will follow the guys and broke the rules ans I think something really ugly will happen…. I cant wait to hear the next episode.

12. mchesk16 says:

It’s cool how even though the setting is a zombie apocalypse there are still some very relatable themes and characters. Good voices! I hope part 3 has an exciting climax.

13. Alejandra Mira says:

I’m not really too fond of zombie apocalypse games but your review makes me want to give it a try. And also good job with the makeup it suits you a lot

14. nnaemeka2016 says:

Zombie stories usually give me angst. I love your reading this though. More of zombie stories from Lilo please.

15. Jen Mendoza says:

Finally! I’ve been waiting for this! Jane’s adventures really remind me so much of Mean Girls, but with more angst and of course it has zombies so it’s cooler! More please!

16. Your zombie makeup is phenominal. I will download and try this game.