Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Trying Weird Drinks: Pickle Potion And More. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Trying Weird Drinks – Pickle Potion and More!

In this video, Lilo Nash is trying snacks for your enjoyment. The food’s theme for today is WEIRD drinks! Have you ever drank vinegar? How about pickle flavored vinegar? This gamer girl tries it out on camera! Also in this video is popular Japanese soda, Ramune. There is also a lychee flavored beverage, among other atypical drinks! The foods in this video are:

• Ramune Carbonated Drink
  • Calpico Soft Drink, Lychee
  • Kimbo Preserved Wax Gourd
  • Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea Drink
  • Cici Assorted Jelly Drink
  • Pickle Potion #9

Watch Lilo try out each one of these drinks for the first time on camera. She will not hold back telling you how they taste. Watch her funny reactions to these weird flavors.

Her favorite is the tasty peach jelly drink. Her least favorite is Pickle Potion #9. Will she throw up on camera? Probably not.

Next week Lilo will try more snacks from around the world!

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week and a brand new $150 competition!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 05/24/2018. On 05/25/2018,  one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

19 thoughts on “Trying Weird Drinks: Pickle Potion And More

1. Rlangc33 says:

The pickle potion haha.. try some weird delicacies next. Like blood and all.

2. Abby says:

I have never tried weird drinks because I’m very particular with food and drinks. You must be very brave!

3. jolly555 says:

Weird drinks,I’m yet to encounter any of these drinks but one can really know he one that will be nice from your facial expression,same here I wouldn’t also try that pickle potion too.

4. moondebi says:

I like Lychee flavored drinks. So, Calpico Soft Drink would be my favorite, as I could guess. Some of these drinks like Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea Drink would be a mood enhancer.

5. nnaemeka2016 says:

Some of the drink names are weird. I might not even encounter them in my whole life. One drink I like here where I live while playing is hibiscus flower drink mixed with yoghurt. I loved your video.

6. Wax Gourd? I cannot ever imagine how that taste like. You are so courageous, Lilo. I admire your braveness Hahaha. 🙂

7. Marcie Smith says:

OMG your face with the pickle thing! But i don’t understand why you kept trying it??? You’re crazy, girl! xD What are you going to try next? Oh, btw, I like Ramune too!

8. Marcie Smith says:

9. grayicemake says:

I I admire your balls in trying all of these out. Boy huge props to you Nash.

10. Kei says:

The drinks are really weird, but your reviews are interesting. Thanks for sharing this Lilo!

11. Angelo says:

Weird and wicked drinks indeed. I want to try that Calpico Soft Drink because I like Lychee.

12. Lilibeth Tan says:

I gotta say, those drinks seem so bizarre! Props to you for being able to try them all, I would have never finished trying all of them if I were you.

13. These sound so horrible and gross. You are one tough lady Lilo for trying these drinks out! I would never even go near that stuff!

14. mchesk16 says:

Very courageous for you to try those drinks. Pickle and drink should never be in the same sentence. Thanks for the vid!

15. i have never tried any of these weird drinks but it’s fun an challenging to try newt hings. Can’t wait to try these weird drinks.

16. auk eny says:

Weird drinks, unfortunately I have never tried any of this but from your reaction I will also try out the jelly drink .

17. i like the tea drink and the wax gourd. pretty cool to see how diverse of drinks there are out there. thanks for sharing. (im not drinking the pickle potion tho lol)

18. I don’t think it’s weird drinks. I love some of them. Yeo’s chrysanthemum tea drink is one of my favorites.

19. It’s always fun seeing you try new things. I can’t wait to try these drinks too!