Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Zombie High Interactive Novel: Part 1. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Zombie High Interactive Novel – Part 1!

In this video, Lilo Nash has fun with an interactive novel video game! This gamer girl reads and acts out Zombie High. This game is made by Delight Games and is free for Android, iOS, and Windows.

The year is 13 A.Z., thirteen years after the zombie outbreak. You are Jane, a sixteen-year-old girl living in one of the many underground bunkers in the United States. Also, it’s your first day of high school! Time to pick up your crowbar and go to school. Hopefully, you won’t get turned into a zombie.

Listen to Lilo’s southern accent and check out her zombie makeup. Enjoy a zombie apocalypse story like you never have before.

In Part 1 of Zombie High, Lilo introduces the characters and describes the backstory. Part 2 will be out next week!

Let Lilo know how you are enjoying the story and what you would like to see next!

Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday.

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 05/24/2018. On 05/25/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/04/30/monthly-competition-8/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

20 thoughts on “Zombie High Interactive Novel: Part 1

1. Dee33 says:

Were off to a good start. Though I gotta ask.. are guns/weapons actually allowed in school?.. or is this just in the novel..

2. Kei says:

You’re make is so cool. I’m currently reading the novel and it’s very recommendable. I like the story. Thanks!

3. Angelo says:

I like it so much. I’m a fan of zombie movies and stories. I’m very interested with zombies.

4. Danielle says:

I like zombie stuff, movies, tales… I Hadnt see a movie or story where people had to survive for years with Zombies around so I liked it.. its an interesting angle.

5. I love zombie stories, I cant imagine living 16 years in a waorld who was discompossed to that point. It remindsme of a movie called “The road”, where a lil boy nurns when world is discompossed and has to live his life following that rules.

6. mchesk16 says:

Cool story. This is an eerie way to look at our future. I like the different names for zombies. Thanks for sharing.

7. the way you put make up as a zombie is really good. I like watching zombie movies an like to play sometimes.

8. Mutiara Fildzah Khairunnisa says:

I Love everything about zombie from video game to movies, your video is amazing. i love the zombie make up and the story is interesting. cant wait for the part 2

9. Moch Sugih says:

the tv show I like is “the walking dead”, I am a huge fan of everything about zombies.

10. randomreflections says:

I’m so fond of zombie-related themes and apocalyptic concepts, so this is actually such a cool thing! I’ve never heard of interactive novels before, though, but based from your vid, it’s also quite awesome to have some control over a story.

11. Jen Mendoza says:

I love your zombie makeup, Lilo! The interactive novel sounds like a great concept, hopefully there will be more posts like this soon, I’m excited to know more about Jane’s adventures.

12. Alexandra Skylar says:

zombie high has the fantastic pose of a horror threat, which makes it better. it is believable though scary and exciting too. i am certain it is stirring to the spirit. waiting to see part 2 of the interactive novel video game. thumbs up

13. I love your make up Lilo. I’m not a fan of horror genre but I enjoy Zombie themed games movie etc.

14. This is exactly what I need. I hope they turn my reading subjects into an interactive novel video games. If this happens, I can finish playing the book in one day.

15. zeus04 says:

You’re one fine zombie, Lilo.. but that won’t change my opinion of Zombie High. It’s just plain cash grab if you ask me. Seeing your review brings back memories, tho

16. jolly555 says:

Zombie high has a nice story-line though a bit scary but I really like your act and how you read it out with a pretty cool accents.

17. Marcie Smith says:

Hey, this game was a lot more fun with you reading it than playing it by myself! And your makeup always rocks! Can’t wait to see part 2!

18. Feddy says:

The zombie looks is creepy,I like the zombie high story all the same and looking out for the part 2.Nice southern voice.

19. titanierza says:

If you are trying to look the part good job in doing so. However, what is with our fascination with zombies? Seriously I do not get that.

20. shooter gamer says:

You rocked acting out like a zombie Lilo! Your vlog got me excited to see the part 2 of this interactive novel video game!