Game Development and Animations Video Blog

My New Pet & Trying Asian Candy. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses My New Pet & Trying Asian Candy!

This video Lilo Nash tries more snacks for gamers! Watch her sample a selection of Asian candies. These are candy you won’t see in a regular grocery store. There are biscuit and chocolate mushrooms, fizzy cola candy, chewy melon candy, two fun Pocky flavors, and hard candy that tastes exactly like coffee. This gamer girl samples them all. Watch her funny reactions to these weird snacks.

Lilo also introduces her new pet sidekick! A two-month-old baby bearded dragon. This beardie is very cute and completely chill. It sits on Lilo’s shoulder during the video. If you like lizards, especially bearded dragons, then you will be happy to see this one make a regular appearance in Lilo’s vlogs.
The candy from this video are:

• Meiji Kinoko No Yama Chocolate Covered Mushroom Biscuits
  • Dandy’s Sparkling Cola Candy
  • Glico Pocky Chocolate Biscuit Sticks, Banana Cream, and Matcha flavors
  • Milkita Melon Milk Candy
  • Kopiko Coffee Candy

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 05/24/2018. On 05/25/2018,  one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

17 thoughts on “My New Pet & Trying Asian Candy

1. Jen Mendoza says:

Yay, more Asian snacks! IMHO Kopiko is amazing, it literally keeps me awake after a heavy lunch. Cool pet btw!

2. nnaemeka2016 says:

I love chewing on something while playing games. I thought you were fun enjoying those candies. I will know look out for some Asian candies while playing games on my iPad.

3. Pocky is my favorite! But I have yet to try the others. Thanks!

4. Delzky33 says:

The Kopiko Coffee candy is what I’m more familiar with as we always bought them when we were young. Kinda ruined my teeth though.

5. Joyce Baumann says:

Oh yeah the moment I saw the Pocky green matcha, can’t help but remember those delicious Japanese treats. Not so much for the yellow box. I prefer the green Pocky Matcha! And hugs to your new cute lizard-y pet make sure he won’t fall off from your shoulder 🙂

6. David Kamau says:

I can not say much about your new pet. You kind of like so much.

7. Sidney M says:

Th chocolate banana sticks sounds delicious, I’ve never before tried that mix but I can tell for your face that they taste good

8. danesyfresh says:

Lilo Nash is such a witty girl. Her new pet is so cute too I wanna have one as well.

9. randomreflections says:

Your pet is soooo tiny and cute! Also, I just absolutely LOVE those candies, especially Pocky, and will definitely try some of the candies you featured soon!

10. You got an exotic pet, cool! I know you’ll be a great owner, that’s for sure 🙂 Now for the snacks, I love eating Pocky but I haven’t tried the Matcha flavor yet.

11. Amanda says:

Among your snack list, I like kopiko, milkita and glico pocky. They’re a yummy snack for everyone.

12. Swiss says:

Gamers needs some delicious snacks to cool off after playing some games. I love pocky too. Your pet is cute.

13. jolly555 says:

I love the cute looking beaded dragon.Will love to get one.Yea,nice snacks for gamers.I love both Kopiko coffee and dandy’s sparkling cola candy.

14. cindyloco says:

love those sweets! and kopiko indeed taste like coffee, i dont like coffee but i like kopiko.

15. Marcie Smith says:

Your face when you tried the Cola candy was the best xD I totally understand why you liked Pocky, though… they are the best… I love them, and there so many flavors! Delicious…

16. titanierza says:

When that grows up is that gonna be an iguana? Anyway, Pocky is the only thing in there that I know of. Happy Eating ha ha.