Game Development and Animations Video Blog

5 Best Gaming Phones. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses The 5 Best Gaming Phones!

Mobile gaming is hot right now. It can even be said that we are going through a mobile gaming revolution. There has been an increase in popular games for computer and consoles coming out on phones. Fortnite and PUBG are recent additions to the mobile gaming scene. There are also a handful of mobile games that are in eSports, such as Puzzles & Dragons and Monster Strike.

Interest is growing in mobile gaming amongst gamers and gaming companies, This has pushed phone companies to make phones that perform better for gaming. The top 5 phones for gaming on Lilo’s list are:

• iPhone X
  • Galaxy S9 Plus
  • Sony Xperia XZ2
  • Google Pixel 2 XL
  • Razer Phone

All of these phones boast big screens, good resolution, lots of RAM, good processors, and more. In the future, we can expect to see more gaming phones. Asus has announced they are making one. Also, Nubia is coming out with Red Magic soon.

The next topic will be ASMR – Relaxation and Sleep Triggers for Gamers!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #8 has started and will be ending on 05/24/2018. On 05/25/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/04/30/monthly-competition-8/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

12 thoughts on “5 Best Gaming Phones

1. Marcie Smith says:

Yeah, I’m definitely considering an I-phone X as I don’t want to be away from the Fortnight craze. Also, I had an I-phone in the past and it was a much better experience than the Galaxy I have now. But who knows, maybe ASUS coul dbe a good option too.

2. Sidney M says:

Galaxy S9 plus sounds good to me, I mean is kinda big but that screen works much better when you want to play games on your phone.

3. I wanted to have the sony experia and galaxy 9 so badly. I think they are really great for playing mobile games. But I can be contended with my current phone, I can still play with it.

4. thevoiceofpeople says:

These phones are some amazing phones for gaming purposes. I bought Sony Xperia XZ but I didn’t buy it for gaming. I always liked the brand Sony as it is a very trustworthy brand and good value for money. I really like using it as it has a big screen which helps me with the office work to do it while commuting and also it is user friendly too. Anyways the topic was interesting Lilo. Thanks.

5. moondebi says:

Wow! my newest Samsung phone seems to be one of them, though gaming was not the first thing in my mind while buying it.:) This phone has a very good resolution which helps in making a good graphical representation. This is good for making any game even more interesting.

6. I did not know that Razer made gaming phones! Guess you learn something new everyday huh?

7. nnaemeka2016 says:

My phone is not on your list but that doesn’t disqualify it. I love gaming on my phone and the screen is good resolution.

8. auk eny says:

This was informative,a good mobile phone for gaming must have the features you just listed especially a good processor and tons of ram.I like Sony Xperia XZZ.

9. ive been getting more into gaming on the phone because its conveniant and well..the kids took over the console.problem is the prices. i can buy another console..or two depending on the phone. still i enjoy hearing about the phones and what there individual specs are

10. Mhmad Aelhem says:

Okay! Cool, interesting, and new information on best phones in relation to games. Interesting topic to be covered.

11. I am so happy to see that Sony Xperia is included in this list. Xperia uses original technology, but a lot of people are unaware of it. Proud Xperia user here!

12. jolly555 says:

Definitely to enjoy gaming on mobile one needs a phone with big screen ,good resolution and good processor.I prefer both IponeX and sony Xperia XZZ