Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Creepy Chat Story: Hellmouth Part 2. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Creepy Chat Story: Hellmouth Part 2!

Today is another Chat Story with Lilo Nash! A chat story is a story written through text messages sent between the characters. Lilo reads all the characters to bring the story to life!

Continuing where she left off with Hellmouth, she acts out Day 2! Hellmouth is a creepy story on the mobile app Tap by Wattpad. Day 1 can be found here: https://youtu.be/An-eCe2kmrA

Day one was a dark humor about four demons who were discussing their plans to bring about the Apocalypse. They plan to do this by creating mayhem across Chicago.

Today’s reading is Day 2! This chat story is about a ghost finders tv show. The cast sets out into a creepy mansion and finds more than they were expecting. No doubt, this is the effect of the demons’ plans from Day 1. Things definitely go from dark humor to full-on horror today. Hope you like scary stories!

The next topic will be Far Cry 5: First Impressions!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #7 has started and will be ending on 04/26/2018. On 04/27/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

15 thoughts on “Creepy Chat Story: Hellmouth Part 2

1. Scary things are always fascinating for me. I loved the series and Lilo your dramatization is always an cherry on the cake.

2. Miracle says:

Creep yet very exciting. I’ve been waiting for the part two of this story. I love it!

3. Meg Sanders says:

I like the dramatization you give to the story. It makes the story come alive. Thanks.

4. Jen Mendoza says:

Hey Lilo! Thanks for uploading Part 2, I’ve been looking forward to this ever since I read the first part, though I admit I was expecting to see more of the four demons. But this is great too. Hopefully there will be Part Three where characters from the first two parts converge.

5. Roy Odhiambo says:

I loved part one and part two is nothing short of impressive. Can’t wait for part three. Following closely.

6. Angelo says:

At last, the part 2 has been released. I’ve been following this since you created a vlog about it. It’s really great.

7. jolly555 says:

I like the creepy chat stories and I like ghost stories,I like the way you are reading it and the background music sound nice to me.I’m really following it.Waiting for the part 3 of it.

8. The pictures are creepy. I admit that I slowly opens my eyes whenever there are pictures coming. Hahaha. I don’t know why I’m being a scaredy cat right now.

9. Priyanshu singh says:

That was a great story!! I loved to hear Hellmouth part three. the background music was pretty cool too and liked it a lot.
    Haunted villa is always an excellent setting for scary stories. I like that you dimmed the lights for extra suspense. Thanks for the video!!!!!

10. titanierza says:

So this is now a series huh? I think this should be a Halloween feature but oh well might as well check this out. I hope I do not get scared.

11. Danielle says:

That was a great story!! Id love to hear Hellmouth part three. the background music was pretty cool too liked it a lot.

12. Marcie Smith says:

Okay, ghost and the like really freak me out, but to honest, what I felt the most was totally disgusted by this girl Jenna xD I mean, she was totally horrible to Dane.. .Anyway, had a great time with you reading it and can’t wait for Part 3 😀

13. I love your creepy chat story. Even though I’m not into creepy or horror stories. I like watching your blogs and these stories of yours from tap.

14. mchesk16 says:

Haunted mansion is always an excellent setting for scary stories. I like that you dimmed the lights for extra suspense. Thanks for the vid!