Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Trying Gamer Snacks: Asian Style. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Trying Gamer Snacks: Asian Style!

Today Lilo Nash is trying snacks for your enjoyment. The food’s theme for today is Asian snacks! There are a few weird foods this gamer girl has to try today. The weirdest being Tofu Jerky! The foods in today’s video are:

• Flying Elephant Tofu Snack, Beef flavored
  • Triple M Spicy Fried Crispy Seaweed
  • Marco Polo Shrimp Snacks Sour Cream & Onion
  • Marco Polo Barbeque Shrimp Snacks
  • Ko La Kou Wasabi Crackers
  • I Mei Sesame Cream Wafers

Oishii! Watch Lilo try out each one of these snacks for the first time on camera. She will not hold back letting you know how they taste.

Her favorite is the wasabi pea crackers. They have all the wasabi flavor and not really any of the kick. A perfect snack while playing Fortnite. Her least favorites are the sesame cream wafers and tofu snack. Although neither taste horrible the flavors and texture are peculiar.

The next topic will be Creepy Chat Story with Lilo!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #7 has started and will be ending on 04/26/2018. On 04/27/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

15 thoughts on “Trying Gamer Snacks: Asian Style

1. titanierza says:

i hope Philippine food can be featured here. I mean if Japan did at least most of these snacks did then why not? It is making me hungry though lol.

2. Hey Lilo so dried seaweeds as iguana skin LOL 🙂 yeah but I love it. And it’s slimy when it gets wet so imagine that slimy feeling inside the mouth. It’s healthy but bear the fishy smell and that weird aftertaste 🙂

3. mchesk16 says:

Mmmm.. triple m spicy fried crispy seaweed sounds delightful. If wasabi crackers are anything like wasabi peas then they’re good in my books. Plus, I love Asian cuisine, period.

4. wmonica says:

Those are some weird snacks but I also want to try it. Wasabi crackers? I can’t imagine myself eating it. I’m not into spicy foods.

5. This was funny to watch. The faces you make. LOL. Im not that brave to eat things I don´t even trust where they come from. They looked suspicious and not good at all. Great video though.

6. I’ve tried the flying elephant already. It’s pretty good and I can’t wait to try the others!

7. jobmanagement783998785 says:

I like the whole idea of Asian snacks. wasabi pea crackers sounds delicious, even the pronunciation itself is quite the mouthful.

8. judeabu17 says:

wow. these Asian snacks looks funny and i can’t even begin to imagine how they taste. not to talk of eating them while playing games which will probably make me uncomfortable. but my love for seafood will probably make me to try the seafood snacks.

9. Sidney M says:

Omg veryfunny snacks they mademe laugh a bit specially the one that looks like iguana skin XD.

10. i like wasabi crackers and they are awesome.Those elephant ears look kinda good though. tofu’s not bad and when seasonsed right. i would try those.I am very happy to see this. thanks

11. Jen Mendoza says:

Those shrimp-flavored snacks look interesting. We have similar shrimp-flavored chips in my country and they are so good, especially with beer! And those fried crispy seaweed look good too–ugh, now I feel hungry, hahaha. Looking forward to more snack reviews!

12. i like wasabi crackers but theyre hard to eat a bunch of them. those elephant ears look kinda good tho. tofu’s not bad and when seasonsed right. i would try those. neat to see this. thanks

13. Christine says:

There are lots of crazy snacks in Asia. I hope youll get to try them soon!

14. Marcie Smith says:

LOL you are so corageous! xD I’d never try the tofu thing, the looks and texture really freak me out xD And I’d totally buy the seaweed because of the red panda in the package (and would be totally disappointed by, as you say the dinosaur skin inside it xD). Had a lot of fun with your food review, can’t wait to see the next one xD

15. teamtahong says:

Seems like these are Japanese food. I love Japanese food, like I guess all sorts.