Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Trying Gamer Snacks: Mexican Treats! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Trying Gamer Snacks: Mexican Treats!

Lilo Nash tries some more food! Did you enjoy Lilo trying weird gamer snacks? Well, Lilo is back to try some more weird things. This time she has found some Mexican treats. Mexican candy and chips! One new thing Lilo learned from the Mexican grocery store is there are a million pork rind and chitlin varieties. Today Lilo tries:

• Coconut Candy
  • Coconut Pineapple Treat
  • Caramel Pecans
  • Amaranth Patty
  • Some type of sticky tar coated in Chili Powder
  • Churritos

Watch this gamer girl’s funny reactions as she tries these things. Some of these candies are pure sugar. Some of these treats taste like something pulled up from the street.

Some of these treats actually taste good! Let Lilo tell you which Mexican treats are good and which aren’t.

Want to see Lilo Nash try some more foods? Let her know in the comments. From sampling the finer things to really gross stuff.

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #7 has started and will be ending on 04/26/2018. On 04/27/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

22 thoughts on “Trying Gamer Snacks: Mexican Treats!

1. titanierza says:

The only Mexican food I know are tacos ha ha. anywat it is not available in my country unless you do a fusion cuisine. anyway its maling me hungry.

2. Agustin Bas says:

I am currently looking forward to taste these treats! Gaming while eating Mexican food would be a new thing 😀

3. Anna Pleshka says:

I did not expect to see so much sweet snacks. I guess it all because I have a stereotype that all Mexican food is spicy. Anyway, very funny video. But it feels like at some moments Lilo is a bit overreacting.

4. Brian says:

Hilarious video! You should drink water or something between each snack to clear your taste buds to give each one a fair shot.

5. imkirsten12 says:

The snacks all look mouth watering. I don’t think I can continue playing with them on my table 😀

6. nnaemeka2016 says:

Can one get these treats online? There are really no Mexican grocery stores where I live. I do not eat much while gaming though.

7. moondebi says:

All sweet stuffs will take away the mind power to play a game. 🙂 Sweet things are starchy so, I’ll avoid taking any of them while I’m concentrating on something. However, I’m a big fan of salty snacks.

8. I mean, I have had coconut candy before, but never from Mexico. It is pretty hard to find Mexican treats here in my country. Hope you had fun trying the candies Lilo!

9. jolly555 says:

Great list of choices for our delight,the all look yummy.churritos are nice,it worth trying them out again.

10. Jen Mendoza says:

I usually don’t like coconut-favored snacks (weird because I live in a tropical country where coconuts are pretty common), but those coconut candies look good! Those caramel pecans and churritos look delicious too, though that chili powder candy’s a hard pass for me. Hope you’ll try snacks from the Philippines next!

11. Kei says:

There’s this Mexican treat called Rockaleta. I really love it. It’s a chili lollipop. You should try it.

12. Looks yummy! I love Churritos especially with dips!I can’t imagine tasting the chili powder snacks though! I hope to see more of these Lilo!

13. mchesk16 says:

Great list of choices.You gagging after the chili-powder snack was pretty funny. Next time you should rate each candy with a number of phoenixes. Thanks for the vid.

14. Marcie Smith says:

Your face when you took a bit of the coconut candy was the best xD it does look like a block of sugar LOL and the pineapple thing looked quite gross to me xD You’re corageous, girl! Hope to see you trying more weird stuff xD

15. churritos are one of my favorite we serve apple churritos and chocolate dipped ones at work (a college)

16. Angelo says:

I would say that Churritos are the best. I love it and a lot more Spanish delicacies.

17. Danielle says:

I like your blog you are always doing cool stuff. As per the sweets, the chilli power candy was looking cool but I dont think ill try it.

18. I love eating Mexican snacks especially tortillas. I usually prefer salty snacks than sweet ones, but I would still love to try it.

19. I haven’t really tried any of these before. They all look delicious and I can’t wait to try them!

20. teamtahong says:

Looks delicious, though we don’t have those food here in our country. I guess it’s still best to eat chips and popcorn during gaming.