Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #98: Trying Gamer Snacks! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Trying Gamer Snacks!

Lilo Nash tried out some snacks today! She has picked out five snacks for gamers. They are for gamers because they are quick and easy. Most of these snacks are chips. They are also gamer snacks because they are funky! What gamer doesn’t like a little spice in their life?

These snack foods are crunchy and sometimes spicy! They are:

• Pot Roast Chips
  • Pizza Chips
  • VooDoo Chips
  • Habanero Pork Rings
  • Habanero Peanuts

Habaneros are a superhot, spicy pepper. They are the ninth spiciest pepper in the world! They are also one of Lilo’s favorite peppers.

Lilo Nash opens and tries all these snacks! Watch her eat them. She tells you how they are and gives you her recommendation.

Let Lilo know if you liked this video and would like to see more like it! She’s open to suggestions for what to try next. Want to see her eat gross snacks? Energy drinks? Mexican candy? Let her know in the comments!

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #7 has started and will be ending on 04/26/2018. On 04/27/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

18 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #98: Trying Gamer Snacks!

1. Era says:

Oh gosh Pizza and VooDoo Chips are the fricking bomb! I haven’t tried all of those but hands down pizza and voodoo chips are the best for me. I might try some of them. Yum yum!

2. Alma May says:

My favorite food while gaming is peanuts. But I don’t like it spicy 😀

3. grayicemake says:

I usually eat first before I play. However, If I must take a snack in a game that would be candies. For one it is easier to eat while playing. It does not require hands.

4. titanierza says:

I would usually put chips on my lap while playing games. Drinks are a lot harder since I have to pauce or finish a game level before I could take a sip.

5. ohhh yesss I’ve tried those chicharrones abaneros and they are good. Actually watching your video is makingme hunfry jejeje

6. Danielle says:

I’m curious about the New Orlans style chipps, I like Cajun chicken and Yambalaya maybe this chips will have the flavor that I like

7. Marcie Smith says:

Had a lot of fun watching this video xD You were very courageous with the Habanero Pork Rings – laughed real hard when you compared it to heritage things relatives force us to try xD I guess from these I’d go with the pizza chips, although my favorite snack will always be popcorn xD

8. numberpardox says:

You made me crave Lilo Hahaha. I tasted Habanero Pork Rings and it’s so so. I hope you try eating gross snacks at your next vlog. My friends love doing that and it’s fun.

9. VooDoo Chips sounds more than a gamer snacks, lol. I would like to try them out unfortunately, none is available in the local store and I’m feeling lazy to go out of the city.

10. A true gamer knows that you can’t play without eating chips. It’s like living a life of sin but hey, we only live once. Kidding!

11. roddyw says:

No gamer can say no to a good bag of chips! IMO, this is a clever idea from you, Lilo. Now I know what to get next time I do the grocery.

12. rob3rtow says:

So you’re Texan, you occasionally like spicy stuff, and you look soOo cute enjoying your chips! Best of all, you’re the coolest gamer gal I know of. Man, I’m in love. <3 <3 <3

13. teamtahong says:

I love eating chips, I think I might like these. I’ll try them out when I also watch movies or binge watchibg ny favorite shows.

14. Who doesn’t love chips while enjoying something? The long hours of gaming makes you hungry but you don’t want to move away from your game as you may lose, so you’d choose chips instead.

15. iammgkimmel says:

These snacks look delicious! I love eating while playing my favorite games

16. Angelo says:

My favorite is plain potato chips or french fries. I’m happier to play, specially during weekends, when I’m eating.

17. Miracle says:

Pizza chips are the best for me. I super like its taste.