Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #97: Cosplay Tips for Beginners! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Cosplay Tips for Beginners With Lilo!

Cosplay! Lilo Nash talks all about cosplay. She has a growing interest in cosplay.This video has the top ten tips for beginners. These are tips from professional cosplayers and other experienced people in cosplay. The tips are:

1. Understand Your Skill Level
2. Choose Your Character Wisely
3. Ask Other Cosplayers for Tips
4. Choose Lightweight Costumes
5. Body paint Doesn’t Look Good for Long
6. If You Look Good, Your Costume Looks Good
7. Plan in Advance
8. Use What You Have
9. Go obscure
10. Comfort is Important!

Lilo Nash then attempts to do a little cosplay. She puts on Harley Quinn makeup. Harley Quinn is a good introductory cosplay character. She has been reinterpreted many ways. Harley Quinn cosplay is as easy and simple as you want it to be. Lilo Nash shows a simple Harley Quinn inspired makeup look. She’s hoping to grow her cosplay skills!

Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday.

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #7 has started and will be ending on 04/26/2018. On 04/27/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

18 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #97: Cosplay Tips for Beginners!

1. jmax says:

i was wondering how to play this game. The tips will get me off to a good start. Thank you so much.

2. Thanks for the tips. Starting a new game can be a bit frustrating at first but with a few tips it gets easier. Can’t wait to retry playing the game with the tips at hand.

3. thanks for the tips. i liked the step by step tips and definately important to dress in something your comfortable with. all in all im not sure if i’d want to cosplay but i love seeing all of it

4. Era says:

Thanks for the wonderful tips Lilo! I’ve got lots of friends that cosplay and whenever they do it, they nail it. Very proud of the cosplay community!

5. grayicemake says:

Keeping it simple is a good tip for this. I mean cosplay is not just looking the part but acting the part. It takes experience. Just like everything else.

6. moondebi says:

It would be fun to dress up as a character. But, as you said, someone needs to be comfortable in the attire. Then only they can enjoy. The costume should not burden up. The tips are just spot on!! 🙂

7. titanierza says:

I remember seeing an 80 year old grandma winning a cosplay contest. Cosplay is well accepted now so everyone is on it.

8. jolly555 says:

I will love to play cosplay and this post will be very helpful,wouldn’t forget tips 1 and 2 .one has to understand one’s skill level and also choose his or her character wisely.Thanks for the tips

9. Meg Sanders says:

I have always wanted to try cosplay but how to begin has been the most difficult part. Thanks for these tips and hopefully they work for me :))

10. Roy Odhiambo says:

Helpful tips especially for those just looking to try out cosplay. The best practice as you’ve mentioned is to be in touch with existing cosplay enthusiasts and learn from them. Everyone has to start somewhere.

11. Marcie Smith says:

All your tips are great. And yeah, you’re totally right about comfort – I really admire those people who can stand a whole convention with those heavy elaborate costumes. Of course they look great, but they demand a lot of sacrifice which is definitely not so easy for a beginner. And your Harley Quinn clean makeup looks awesome! You have so much practice you even make things look easy to do, but I’m sure if I tried, it would be a complete mess xD

12. teamtahong says:

Well I guess cosplaying is not for everybody. But I admire who are good in it they’re amazing.

13. I always wanted to try cosplaying. But it’s too expensive for a hobby and I’m not pretty I admit that.

14. Danielle says:

I like body painting and always wanted to perform the cosplay Mistique like in the X-men but I hadn’t consider that sweating would move the paint. great tip Lilo

15. Oh, Lilo~ we both use our hands instead of brush when applying eye shadow, I’m laughing hard right now. You made my day!

16. Yeheeey. This is like a new segment in Lilo-log haha and it’s awesome 🙂 I’m not a cosplayer, but I enjoy watching Anime and other Japanese stuff.

17. Sidney M says:

How nice, I love cospaly specially manga. I have never before tried it but its on my list

18. Joyce Baumann says:

Hey something so girly stuff here on cosplay! Love the step by step tips. The way u applied make up and metamorphosed is so friendly hassle-free to follow. My kiddo was laughing with all that instant make up application using your hands so practical fuss-free. And ohh transporting all the stuff for the character is a nightmare can’t fit in a small car! LOL