Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #90: Mobile Gaming Revolution! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Mobile Gaming Revolution!

Mobile gaming is huge. Phone games have an annual worldwide revenue over $40 billion. More than half of Americans play mobile games. Mobile gaming is accessible and easy for everyone. Big console and computer gaming companies are branching into mobile gaming. Big video games are being released for phones. Some big games being released on phone soon are:

• Fortnite
  • ARK: Survival Evolved
  • PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battleground)
  • Black Desert Online
  • Both Fortnite and ARK are already in testing phases on iOS phones. Mobile PUBG has been out in China for a while and will be here soon.
  • Mobile eSports is gaining in popularity. Five of the biggest mobile eSport games are:
  • Clash Royale
  • Hearthstone
  • Vainglory
  • Mobile Legends
  • Strike of Kings

We are in a mobile gaming revolution!

Downfalls of mobile gaming include free-to-play business models and quality control. Could these ruin mobile gaming for serious gamers?

Will mobile gaming negatively affect console and computer gaming?

The next topic will be Playing Video Games for a Living!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #7 has started and will be ending on 04/26/2018. On 04/27/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition, please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/03/26/play-and-win-in-lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-7/
To view, the list of our past winners visit here: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

13 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #90: Mobile Gaming Revolution!

1. grayicemake says:

Mobile games is big this year!!! That trend will continue for one we all are using phone these days!!! Mobile games are the third player on the mix.

2. titanierza says:

This is so true I have been noticing a trend lately. From end of 2017 up to this point its all mobile stuff. Now is that a revolution? Perhaps?

3. joyce baumann says:

Thanks Lilo for running your commentaries. I”m pretty excited to see the new Clash Royale and Mobile Legends let’s see how these two have innovated all these years. E-sports in many Asian countries is huge and growing at fast pace and wide fan base.

4. George Kirkos says:

Whoa so many mobile games coming! Can’t wait to get my hands on this new revolution. Mo-gaming I know it’s growing and see lots of friends even family members playing. It’s everywhere. Consoles simply too confining for me can’t bring it anywhere 🙂

5. om sharma says:

I love to spend my spare time with mobile games. Although console games are amazing but there is wide range of games in mobile. So it’s fun.

6. i like mobile games and all the fuss it comes with. it is usually a great way to pass time

7. odimdavid says:

Mobile games are definitely bigger than computer games or consoles. The new phones coming out now have great abilities to play mobile games and give you a rich experience. I wonder what computer gamers will do about this.

8. nnaemeka2016 says:

I was surprised to see my favorite soccer games on mobile. I sometimes wonder how the developers will get the revenue now that they are making games free. Anyway, I prefer playing the game on a console. The experience is best.

9. gayanag says:

Yes. Mobile games helps us to kill the time easily. I have heard about the Fortnite game development for mobile platforms. But I don’t about the rest of the games in your list.

10. Marcie Smith says:

I think there is no coming back from the mobile world – I say it because I myself live with my phone in my hands, it’s like a third arm or something xD But I don’t think this could affect other consoles – these are different things and I know gamers who hate mobile games.

11. Sidney M says:

Wonderfull, if those games are as good as consoles is gonna be amazing, is chapper and alot more practic to play them this way.

12. zach0824 says:

Well, in my opinion, Mobile Legends is a great multiplayer game. You get to play with people from all around the world, and all you need is your smartphone. It won’t be hard to imagine if kids stopped buying consoles.

13. I don’t understand the hype on mobile legends. But I do agree that the mobile gamis is really huge.