Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #77: 10 Best Dystopian Games! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses 10 Best Dystopian Games!

Dystopian fictions are all about how wrong the world can go. It might involve a world taken over by corporations. Or it might be a desolate planet barren of life. Maybe there are robots trying to kill all humans. Handmaid’s Tale, The Hunger Games, and V for Vendetta are good examples of dystopias in fiction.

Whatever the cause, Dystopian societies are a frightening potential. Perhaps we are getting close to a dystopian society. Which make these worlds all the more real. Do you think corporations are controlling the government? Net Neutrality has sparked the question for some.

Today Lilo Nash is sharing ten video games with great dystopian worlds. The games are:

• Portal/Half-Life
  • Remember Me
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
  • Metro 2033
  • Beyond Good and Evil
  • Freedom Wars
  • Deux Ex
  • Papers, Please
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

What dystopian games have you played? Let me (Lilo) know in the comments!

Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #6 has started and will be ending on 03/22/2018. On 03/23/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/02/19/play-and-win-in-competition-6/

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

14 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #77: 10 Best Dystopian Games!

1. imkirsten12 says:

Dystopian games are ton of fun to play. Freedom Wars kept me very busy, as it takes my mind off my real world problems!

2. sidney osorio says:

I definitely can tell portal/half life is my favorite, it’s super frightening… hope it never happen in real life in the far future or hope I won’t be on this earth by then lol

3. mchesk16 says:

Great list of dystopian games. 2033 is creeping in, I hope we can avoid nuclear war before then. Thanks for the vid!

4. odimdavid says:

I don’t think dystopian games reflect the real world. We have not entered the age of dystopia and never will. Net neutrality doesn’t suggest that we have.

5. nnaemeka2016 says:

I think I have heard of Beyond Good and Evil on PlayStation some years back. It was said to be very interesting game. It has something to do with aliens.

6. bobstravel77 says:

Metro 2033 is a great dystopia game! People should also get the sequel, Metro: Last Light!

7. photography1257 says:

Love Metro 2033! It is such a good post-apocalyptic game!

8. josephrichards says:

i loved that you had chrono trigger on here.oh that game was awesome , brings back some child hood days. side note, might check out odyssey which is why i love your reviews, i get to learn of new games

9. numberpardox says:

Half-life and Metro 2033 are my favorite dystopian games. I absolutely recommend it to everyone seeking the same genre.

10. Dystopia is absolutely fun in games, in novels, in movies, and even in music. But, real scary in real life. I hope it just stays in games.

11. Chatingale says:

Rich corporations can really control the government just like this type of game. The wouldn’t help politicians without getting something in return.

12. moondebi says:

Till the time we’re playing a video game of dystopian society, it’s fine. Such things in reality will be frightening. There’re fictions on how aliens invade our earth. These games may resemble such fictions.

13. I have never really been into dystopian games but i like how you explain them. I think i will try them out.

14. I agree with you lilo. Soon we’ll be living in a dystopian society. Which is scary.