Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #67: Why Multiplayer Is a Chore! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Why Multiplayer is a Chore!

The average gamer age is 35. Our world is more ADHD. These are some reasons multiplayer is a chore to more gamers. Lilo Nash highlights five specific reasons multiplayer gaming is a chore. They are:

• You can’t pause multiplayer games.
  • You need to play shooters constantly to be any good.
  • MMORPGs (mass multiplayer online role-playing games) require scheduled play. They also need team reliability.
  • Multiplayer games are not fair. Some gamers use in-game purchases to dominate.
  • Toxic gaming communities make games less enjoyable.

Do you think multiplayer games are a chore? Or do you think single player is a chore? Let us know the reasons why you think some types of gaming are a chore!

Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday.

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Competition Details

Our monthly competition #6 has started and will be ending on 03/22/2018. On 03/23/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

For more information and rules about this competition please visit:

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions:

Project-X Story Details

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

17 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #67: Why Multiplayer Is a Chore!

1. mchesk16 says:

I think multi-player can be a lot of fun if it’s not in a toxic environment. I agree, some gamers take the missions way too seriously which makes it less fun for newbies. If it’s a game you’re really good at, it’s cool to play in a competitive setting as long as you’re playing with a fun crowd.

2. titanierza says:

It can be a chore if you do it along with your job or school but who does that. This is why games takes a back seat at times.

3. grayicemake says:

I am 30 but I still play games in my free time of course. It is not that hard if you know what should be done first. Do not be all over the place.

4. Era says:

Toxic gaming can be really bad especially in MMORPG’s. Some people trash talk like there is no tomorrow which some players find it annoying or stressful. Thanks for the vlog and tackling about this quite serious topic Lilo.

5. There’s no doubt that multiplayer games are a chore. You have to consider other players throughout the game. Unlike single player games, the choice is all yours.

6. odimdavid says:

If you can’t pause multiplayer games; that’s too bad. What if I had to visit the logo or became tired? Multiplayer games are definitely not for me.

7. nnaemeka2016 says:

Multiplayer games are definitely a chore. You get to be irresponsible playing one. Your teammates will not even be forgiving if you tell them you had to prepare dinner and couldn’t play as scheduled.

8. Bernadette Sembra says:

Multiplayer games are toxic at first but when you get used to it, it will become more enjoyable. And yes, some players are unfair, I’m not talking about the players who purchased rare and stronger items because that’s still part of the game. I’m talking about those players who are using bots and bugs in game.

9. moondebi says:

I don’t like multi-player games as you cannot play at your wish. You have to keep a constant eye and that makes the thing tiring. I do not want the fun factor of video gaming to go away.

10. Chatingale says:

I agree that it is really a chore since you cannot pause the game. I would still go for a single player game.

11. haroldmac says:

Multiplayer games are so much fun than having to play alone.I agree it might be a chore for someone like choosing the game that both parties will love or having to schedule game nights but it will bring out the best in both individuals.Especially having to play with someone you’ll learn a lot from another person in a very fun and enjoyable aspect.

12. miabatoy says:

I am more of a kind of a solo gal.If I find a game that I really like and which I can enjoy I’d treat it as if a way out of the real world and that’s something you can’t take away from someone.

13. Multiplayer games test your real capability as a gamer. As a huge gamer, I don’t stick with Single player because I will never be so good if I’m just competing against myself. I need real human to see if I really improved.

14. numberpardox says:

The problem with multiplayer games is there’s a lot of things to juggle aside from just the game itself like money and other gamers as well. But, no doubt that it is much more enjoyable and fun.

15. alexsummers123 says:

Man this makes the pause button so damn important ha ha. Seriously though if you know that you have a hectic day then be wise. Do this during free time.

16. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

This is where PRIORITY sets in. Make time for this rather than Finding time. Its hard but it has to be done.

17. Ian Duncan says:

The reason why I think they are a chore is the scheduling of games. For anyone who is above 25 years it becomes continuously difficult to find a suitable gaming schedule because of commitments like work and family. I think someone should play anytime they want to.