In this video, Lilo discusses Why Multiplayer is a Chore!
- You can’t pause multiplayer games.
- You need to play shooters constantly to be any good.
- MMORPGs (mass multiplayer online role-playing games) require scheduled play. They also need team reliability.
- Multiplayer games are not fair. Some gamers use in-game purchases to dominate.
- Toxic gaming communities make games less enjoyable.
Do you think multiplayer games are a chore? Or do you think single player is a chore? Let us know the reasons why you think some types of gaming are a chore!
Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday.
Our monthly competition #6 has started and will be ending on 03/22/2018. On 03/23/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.
For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/02/19/play-and-win-in-competition-6/
Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/
Project-X Story Details
As always, your feedback is valuable to us. Please let us know through the contact us page.
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, ITS STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.