Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #58: Top 7 Hardest Video Games! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses The New Way to Pay for Games!

Lilo Nash goes over seven of the hardest video games ever made. The list includes Super Meat Boy, Ninja Gaiden Black, Contra, Ghosts N’ Goblins, Faster Than Light, Battletoads, and Dark Souls. These games are notorious for their frustrating difficulty and leave everyone but the super dedicated stopped at early levels.

Our monthly competition #5 has started and will be ending on 02/15/2018. On 02/16/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

To enter the competition, and for more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/01/15/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-5/

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

17 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #58: Top 7 Hardest Video Games!

1. lawvingit says:

I love challenging myself even in video games. This list is helpful, but I think these games are quite dated. I hope developers will be more creative in making games.:)

2. I read an article online before about the same topic and the number 1 on its list is battletoads and no doubt, when i tried to play it – hardest game ever!

3. Ninja Gaidan in 8-bit is already complex and grueling. How about more its 128-bit version. When it was released in 2004, thousands of gamers are sacrificing their sleep just to finish it.

4. bobstravel77 says:

Dark Souls is not hard. You want a hard game? Try Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. No joke, you die more times there than in Dark Souls.

5. As a huge fan of Dark Souls, I must say that it is really overrated in terms of difficulty. Once you know the mechanics of the game (upgrading weapons, putting points to vitality or vigor, etc), the game is as hard as Call of Duty on normal difficulty.

6. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

I do not know most of these games except perhaps DARK SOULS. The rest though got my attention.

7. alexsummers123 says:

I think the latest TEKKEN should be in this. God I die more there than any game in the hardest settings.

8. nnaemeka2016 says:

Is it not amazing that some of the top 7 hardest games you pointed out are really old? I wonder why game developers are not making games that hard to beat like in the past. Anyway, I would like to play Contra which was originally an arcade game. I know I will enjoy it.

9. moondebi says:

Quite a task for brain! 🙂 I play video games entirely for fun. Doubt, whether I’ll make it a hard task for my grey cells. Easy and interesting games are of my types.

10. imkirsten12 says:

I love the challenging levels of the Ninja Gaiden Black game. I remember my cousin’s face expression struggling when he really tried his best to the level 5.

11. Chatingale says:

When sometimes I find it really hard to get through a level of an exciting game. I wish I could get to the root of the game to tweak some codes 😀

12. Alma May says:

I find the Contra game the hardest video game for me. I really hate playing this game because I can’t get through to the next level.

13. numberpardox says:

My friend finished Ninja Gaiden Black and it was no joke. She spent until night almost everyday because it just bugs her off not to finish the missions.

14. Triggers my inner game consciousness. I love getting challenged to death. Thanks Lilo. I will definitely do my best to conquer these games.

15. aflyonthewall28 says:

The 7 hardest video games! Now this makes me curious and wanna try one of those games. Like seriously, I wanna take the challenge and see how far I can make it.