Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #53: The New Way to Pay for Games! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses The New Way to Pay for Games!

There are several ways to pay for your games. There are premium, free to play with microtransactions, free to play with ads, and monthly subscriptions. An MMORPG named Rift now has multiple servers with different paying options. Lilo thinks this is the new way to pay for games. This gives multiple options for gamers to pick from.

Our monthly competition #5 has started and will be ending on 02/15/2018. On 02/16/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

To enter the competition, and for more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/01/15/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-5/

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #53: The New Way to Pay for Games!

1. I usually go for monthly or even annual payment subscription because I don’t want to bother about it every time I play. It’s hassle free plus you’ll get discount. So, if money is not an issue I recommend to get a subscription.

2. Games that offers several paying options is much appreciated because not everyone has the usual credit or debit cards. Sometimes I use PayPal when its available.

3. David Kamau says:

Monthly subscription is better. It’s a nice way to have a good game and no much micro transactions. You pay for the game.

4. Edwin Kamau says:

That’s a good idea for that monthly thing. At least you get out of those micro-transaction stuffs.

5. kaka135 says:

Yes, I agree that options should be given, as the different options can serve different gamers. I actually like the way to view ads to continue to play the game, as I can’t afford to pay too much for playing a game, so it’s fine for me to view the ads. For those who can pay for it, they can choose to stop watching the ad, and I think it’s fair for both the game company and the gamers as well.

6. nnaemeka2016 says:

Giving a gamer options of various sorts before paying for games is good for competition. I don’t mind viewing ads in other to be able to play a game. But if the developer has to take away some features of the game because of it being freemium, that’s another story.

7. rob3rtow says:

Seen games where you get freebies by watching ads and the ads can get ridiculously intrusive. Imagine being thrown one for every time you select something on-screen? That’s why I turn my phone’s Wi-Fi off when playing such games!

8. teddclark58 says:

If somebody butt-dials you, is that considered a “booty call”? ;-D HAHAHAHA Thanks, Lilo.. you just spilled my morning cup o’ joe all over my desktop

9. numberpardox says:

I don’t have a card right now so, the best option for me is via PayPal. I really appreciate it when games offers PayPal option. Easy and Convenient.

10. I’m satisfied with using my credit card on paying my game purchases. Never encountered any hassles or such.I’m still satisfied with my current option so, I don’t think I’ll try others anytime soon.

11. moondebi says:

It’s always nice to have several options so that people can choose one from many. I know most of the people use bitcoin for online gaming. Good that now they will find other options as well.

12. Era says:

Finally a new and “REAL wei” to pay for games! Better try this out! Thanks for the vlog Lilo!

13. And I still opt for the monthly subscription. It’s hassle-free and I don’t need to think about other commitments when games come for free. I just wanna play and have fun.

14. Chatingale says:

Nice thing that companies give multiple options now to pay for their products. It is much easier nowadays to do your transactions.

15. Vannie says:

Playing for free though with ads is best for gamers with limited resources. Glad MMORPG provides different options for easy pick by enthusiastic gamers.