Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #51: Nintendo Labo, Genius or Waste of Money? Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Nintendo Labo, Genius or Waste of Money?

Lilo talks about the new innovative toy to come out from Nintendo–the Nintendo Labo. Nintendo comes out with the most innovative and popular gaming consoles. Their Switch has sold 4.8 million consoles in 10 months. Their new invention, Nintendo Labo, is a set of cardboard pieces. This may be constructed into different objects that are interactive with the Switch.

Our monthly competition #5 has started and will be ending on 02/15/2018. On 02/16/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

To enter the competition, and for more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/01/15/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-5/

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

The next topic will be Games DO NOT Make People Violent!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

14 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #51: Nintendo Labo, Genius or Waste of Money?

1. roberachi says:

Nintendo labo is a game changer in the gaming world. I totally don’t think it’s a waste of time it’s a really innovative piece of technology that will go far.

2. I love playing building crafts like Lego blocks, simple robotics and etc. That’s why Nintendo Labo is a clicked for me. I would love to own one.

3. numberpardox says:

Nintendo Labo is fun and interesting. It’s absolutely not a waste of money. It’s a new way of learning for me.

4. I’m a bit skeptical but I must say that Nintendo are the best innovators there is. And yeah cardboard pieces, like seriously? The question is, will the excitement last?

Only time will tell until you eventually decide to toss this thing out the window.

On the other hand, that $150 amazon gift card – so much want!!!

5. Meh I’m not sure if this is genius or some deliberate ploy to boost sales and whatnot. I’d rather buy a new collection of PS4 games. Maybe Gran Turismo, or need for speed?! Argggh there is so much to buy out there.

6. Chatingale says:

They are coming up with new things that are far different from the usual. Let’s see how well accepted this would be.

7. Edwin Kamau says:

I don’t really see it’s worth. I better stick to the console only.

8. David Kamau says:

I don’t know what to say. But I believe they saw something special in this. Let’s wait and see.

9. Vannie says:

Nintendo, a legend in video games never ceases to amaze me. Nintendo Labo, an extension to the Nintendo Switch gaming system is another offering that would definitely be successful again.

10. moondebi says:

Wow, 4.8 million consoles in 10 months!! That’s a huge number in such a shorter time frame. Nintendo switch is very popular, and Nintendo Labo might continue this trend as well.

11. Alma May says:

I am a big fan of Nintendo. I remember I have a collection of cartridge of Nintendo gameboy in my childhood. This Nintendo Labo must be a new exciting construction toy in the game world that fans should have!

12. grayicemake says:

I do not know if I will pay 70 USD for this!!! If this is the case I would rather buy legit console or a game call of Duty or whatever over this.

13. alexsummers123 says:

Nintendo should just say in video games. They are pushing their luck on this one. 70 USD for a cardboard? Really

14. Nintendo Labo is a must-have! Will be joining the competition.