Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Book 5: The Battle for New York. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

Good afternoon everyone! We’ve just received the Book 5 cover art from the art department and are releasing for preview. As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MT_Signature

19 thoughts on “Book 5: The Battle for New York, Cover Preview!

1. roberachi says:

Loving the book 5 cover preview it really speaks volume about the book to come. I really can’t wait to read it.

2. Filled with tons action-packed moments in one picture. Great Job Saljack Enterprises, excited for book 5!

3. numberpardox says:

Amazing book cover. It shows a lot of power, action, and conflict. Also, I want to thank Saljack Enterprises for valuing our opinions on creating Project-X Series.

4. Chatingale says:

The art work looks fine to me for it shows the characters. Though, I would prefer it to also have more emphasis on the weapons and the blasts.

5. Bernadette Sembra says:

I wonder who are champions and who are villains. But I am more interested to that woman at the side wearing a crown holding a sword. She looks so cool! Is she a princess or a candidate who won in a beauty pageant?

6. Angel Pangan says:

Very interesting artwork, the face of the characters are very expressive. I can feel the action through their faces. No doubt that this book is full of action. I will give this artwork a 5 star.

7. Edwin Kamau says:

Wow! Wow! Good looking cover. The action and characters are well represented. Good work.

8. David Kamau says:

The cover is pretty awesome. I really like it. Am also following on Project-X.

9. Vannie says:

I love reading. This book excites me seeing the cover alone. I wonder if this is the story of New York from the beginning of the American Revolution. Will check then.

10. moondebi says:

From this cover, the readers will be able to assume that the story-line is action packed. Hope this will excite them to read through. A cover is a glimpse of the entire story. Here too, we can smell the adventure.

11. Albeneth says:

The cover preview of the Book 5 is so artistic. I will be checking the characters and the story-line later. This is intriguing!

12. grayicemake says:

Wow this is a nice cover/preview. Is it safe to assume that a showdown will finally happen between two factions. It should have a build up leading up to it.

13. alexsummers123 says:

I just hope the cover does not disappoint and really deliver. It seems like I can expect more action in this chapter than the last one.

14. Wow, it looks good! Will be checking it out. Kids will surely love it.