Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #50: Gamers Are Smarter Than Average! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Gamers Are Smarter Than Average!

Studies show that gamers are smarter on average than non-gamers. They are more creative and less stressed Gamers also do better in school, and have better perceptual abilities than non-gaming peers. The United States government has said gamers perform 10-20% better in cognitive ability. Video games also improve fluid intelligence.

Our monthly competition #5 has started and will be ending on 02/15/2018. On 02/16/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

To enter the competition, and for more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/01/15/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-5/

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

The next topic will be Nintendo Labo, Genius or Waste of Money?

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

17 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #50: Gamers Are Smarter Than Average!

1. roberachi says:

Most games tend to capture the attention and concentration of gamers and this in turn build up the gamers concentration span also. This was just an addition to more of the advantages of gaming, awesome Vlog Lilo.

2. kaka135 says:

Yes, I totally agree with you. Though I am not really good at playing games, I always enjoy playing games. I always think gamers are intelligent and they are good at various aspects too.

3. If the research regarding gaming is indeed reliable, then I might just take it a little notch higher! Who wouldn’t want to get smarter while enjoying some games, right? 😊

4. Amanda says:

I’m not really a big fan of gaming. But I admit that it is a sweet escape from daily routine and getting smarter at the same time.

5. Gaming brings benefits no doubt, but too much of it will cause you trouble. Well, anyway everything that is too much is bad so, yeah gaming improves thinking skills, but be sure that moderation is still there.

6. Well, I really appreciate this post because it makes me happy and proud of being a gamer. I can really see that cognitive abilities had improved because of gaming.

7. moondebi says:

Feeling pretty relieved to hear this! I always felt a sense of guilt if i had played certain game for long. Now, there’s nothing to worry as playing games improves the cognitive ability.

8. bobstravel77 says:

Love this to death! The media always tells us how video games are bad for us, but I have some really smart friends who are gamers.

9. I can be pretty dumb sometimes lol. But there are really smart gamers out there too! I am just not one of them haha.

10. Vannie says:

Yes. This is true. My niece is a top gamer and I did not know he’s a hell of a player because of his normal nerd aura – until I read his name on the Dota Top Players of South East Asia.

11. Alma May says:

I think so! Especially the strategy games, our brain will become attentive. That’s why I love to play games.

12. Edwin Kamau says:

What? Gamers are 20% more smarter than average? It’s so amazing for gamers.

13. David Kamau says:

I game more and I think it’s easier for me to think fast. Games do help a lot to being smart.

14. alexsummers123 says:

This is backed up by research although it is admittedly an uncommon notion. Gaming can be a good thing too.

15. grayicemake says:

This is a great article to reinforce the positive gaming effect. Parents can read this and be oh I am wrong.

16. Chatingale says:

I have read some article that playing games keeps the brain more alert. I need to play more games to get smarter everyday! 😀