Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #48: Nintendo Switch Emulator! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Nintendo Switch Emulator!

An emulator program lets you play games for consoles on your computer. There are many legal emulators out there right now. You can even play Game of the Year Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild for Wii U on your computer today. Just recently an emulator for Nintendo Switch has been announced.

Our monthly competition #5 has started and will be ending on 02/15/2018. On 02/16/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

To enter the competition, and for more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/01/15/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-5/

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

15 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #48: Nintendo Switch Emulator!

1. Will be checking out this Nintendo emulator soon! Adding to my wish list for now.

2. alexsummers123 says:

Emulators I remember playing Pokemon with it. The nostalgia is strong on this one.

3. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

I love emulators but the issue is they do not always work. P1257 has a point though, Switch is a new console so why are they having emulators this quickly.

4. Thanks for the introductory video Lilo Nash. I’ll be tuning again next time and I hope that you will create an actual demo on Nintendo Switch. That will be so cool!

5. numberpardox says:

Nintendo switch is the coolest emulator right now. I watched a review about it and it is amazing! I wish my mom will buy me one as a gift. 🙂

6. teddclark58 says:

Are the Nintendo Switch emulators compatible with Mac? Or do they only work on PC? :-/

7. rob3rtow says:

Just when I thought I couldn’t get to play Nintendo Switch games not having the Switch… then the announcement on emulators come out! Must be my lucky day!! 😀

8. Chatingale says:

I am really learning something new here about games like this emulator. And another exciting product coming from Nintendo is really cool!

9. I enjoy using emulators because it saves me space in my bag. I don’t need to bring another game console, just my phone :). Of course, I make sure that i’m using a legit emulator.

10. I heard and see emulator apps before, but I admit that it’s not clear to me what is it really about. Thanks for clearing my doubt Lilo Nash.

11. Edwin Kamau says:

Emulators are perfect to play which are only for consoles. You get to play on your PC.

12. David Kamau says:

It’s good to play on emulators, but you don’t get the perfect performance. Anyway, they are not bad.

13. Era says:

I just love emulators! Been using some of them since way back then. Good to know that it’s adding some spice into old ones.

14. bobstravel77 says:

I love emulators! I was able to play the original Mortal Kombat on my PC thanks to them!

15. photography1257 says:

I am not sure how to feel about this. On one side I love emulators as they help people to play long forgotten games, but a recent console? It seems kind of like piracy to me.