Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #47: Nintendo Loosens Up, PlayStation Tightens Up! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses Nintendo Loosens Up, PlayStation Tightens Up!

Nintendo is known for keeping a specific set of video games in their arsenal (like Mario and Legend of Zelda). However, the times are changing and they are branching out, making popular games for other systems playable on Switch–such as Skyrim and Dark Souls. Whereas PlayStation is coming out with even more PlayStation exclusive games.

Our monthly competition #5 has started and will be ending on 02/15/2018. On 02/16/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

To enter the competition, and for more information and rules about this competition please visit:

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions:

Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

19 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #47: Nintendo Loosens Up, PlayStation Tightens Up!

1. I’m aware that PlayStation’s choice is not the popular vote, but come to think of it. Getting more exclusive has also its advantage and one example of that is getting a higher quality of game.

2. In my opinion, Nintendo’s decision to branch out is better and smarter move than to get more exclusive because in that way they’ll be able to draw out more people.

3. Era says:

Thank goodness Nintendo is finally branching out on different consoles! I can’t wait for the games that they are either going to create or re-create for that type of console! Nice job Nintendo!

4. Chatingale says:

Nice to know that they are finally branching out to other platforms. Different strategies by competitors are needed for staying power.

5. Grecy Garcia says:

Nintendo is the best. I am reading lots of positive reviews about it and even my brother wants to have it in the future. I think this is because it has lots of free games and the other one like PS ones are too expensive.

6. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

I love PS i really do but how about other platforms? Left high and dry that is it? Good move PS ( Sarcasm). At least X box is at the right direction.

7. alexsummers123 says:

Sorry Nash with all due respect yes it will help boost sales for PS but for how long? In the long term of things I still prefer a game available for all platforms not just one.

8. ePhantoMe says:

Personally am a Nintendo die hard and I enjoy playing games using the platform. PlayStation on the other hand are just trying too hard to make money.

9. David Kamau says:

Nintendo has been associated with certain games. That’s what they popularly known for. But it’ a good move to team with Switch.

10. Edwin Kamau says:

PlayStation has almost all the games. I think it’s the best for gaming.

11. I would still go for nintendo! PlayStation is all good but Nintendo is more fun.

12. bobstravel77 says:

Honestly it’s like we are in 2010 again. Gaming companies need to lighten up.

13. photography1257 says:

I love Nintendo! Don’t really care about Sony and Playstation at all tbh.

14. Even if Sony Playstation does go full throttle over this exclusivity thing, I don’t think it’s going to be that bad compared to Xbox. Nintendo on the other hand is evolving. Loving the fact that they are starting to branch out.

15. Playstion is an expensive gaming affair if you ask me, but I just can’t help but continue to love it for some reason. I guess some exclusivity to a gaming series is not that bad after all.

16. Nintendo is definitely more versatile than PlayStation. It is much more affordable too. But, I still prefer PlayStation. I like their games better.

17. numberpardox says:

I cannot choose between these two companies. I love both of their games and they’re my favorite game developers.

18. Opondo says:

Playstation specific games could be a marketing decision to have audience relevant to what they are actually offering. I bet the price will shoot to cover the deficit..

19. Albeneth says:

That’s why I prefer Nintendo over PlayStation due to their varied free to play games. I like some of PS games but could not afford the cost.