Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #45: It's VR's Comeback Year! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned. Short Films. Animated Movies. Kids Cartoons. Game Development.

In this video, Lilo discusses It’s VR’s Comeback Year!

Virtual Reality’s had mediocre success last year. There is an expectation of a turnaround this year in 2018. Already there are over 60 PlayStation VR games announced alone. And only more to come for PlayStation and other sources. It’s also possible that this year will also bring some really cool VR hardware upgrades! Like a full body VR suit!

Our monthly competition #5 has started and will be ending on 02/15/2018. On 02/16/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the months’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation.

To enter the competition, and for more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2018/01/15/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-5/

Here is a link to all of our previous winners from past competitions: https://saljackenterprises.net/saljack-enterprises-competitions/

The next topic will be 5 Games That Shaped Me as a Gamer!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our characters, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains.

We publish Project-X stories on a regular schedule that tie all of our characters together here: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

What exactly is Project-X? Is it a video game, a short film, a kids cartoon or a movie? Stay tuned for more!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #45: It’s VR’s Comeback Year!

1. Interesting vlog entry Lilo Nash. I’m excited to see your next vlog. It’s very personal and I want to hear your story on how games shaped you 🙂

2. numberpardox says:

I hope to try virtual reality very soon. A gaming arcade near us will offer virtual reality experience and I will definitely grab it.

3. Era says:

Woah already 60 games to be released?! That’s just amazing! I hope VR comes back with a bang this year since I enjoyed a lot of games in VR!

4. Alma May says:

This sounds exciting for VR gamers. Im very fascinated playing VR games, which is greater with upgrades like a full body suit as you said Lilo. Fun!

5. Chatingale says:

I haven’t tried it yet for gaming. But it is something really interesting that I will be trying next.

6. lordyou says:

Virtual reality should come out full swing already. I also expect more this year, like the sense glove sounds great. Can’t wait to my hands in one.

7. Opondo says:

It seems the virtual reality fever is catching up real hard.I am the type that adopts a little late so i will watch in the periphery and confirm thats its amazing before diping my two feet.

8. 17keane says:

Personally, I think AR (Augmented Reality) has more potential than VR. VR’s been around for years and yet AR seems to be catching on faster than the former. Two cents.

9. rob3rtow says:

A full-body VR suit? Sounds like a safety hazard to me! :-/ btw, nice to see an angel like you Lilo

10. Vannie says:

WOW! Great that VR games, especially those that play tribute to action-loving gamers are shining again. Those who want to experience the Matrix feel, go go play them now.

11. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

Games are good but where are the systems supporting them? VR consoles are not that wide spread that could be an issue.

12. alexsummers123 says:

What do you mean return? As far as I know VR never get off the ground that is why it never succeeded. I hope this time it will be different.

13. mchesk16 says:

Always a good time for a comeback. 3D movies were around for awhile before they finally took off. I feel like this might be a similar case.

14. Edwin Kamau says:

You did an awesome video Lilo. The unexpected is expected.

15. David Kamau says:

The sense glove? Wow, it’s going to be awesome guys. Am anticipating to wear it.