Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #33: Twitch Live Reality Show. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Twitch Live Reality Show! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

20 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #33: Twitch Live Reality Show

1. roberachi says:

Am not a great fun of reality shows, never found it interesting. But I think this idea will be different I might like it, I don’t know.

2. Carmen Rivera says:

I’m not that much into reality shows, but this one sounds interesting. Haven’t you thought about participating? You’re an amazing streamer after all! 😀

3. Reality TV shows are my type of shows. There’s drama, comedy, challenges, and romance all in one show. That’s one jam packed show!

4. numberpardox says:

*I love Twitch’s content and I believe that their Reality TV show will be different from common, extremely scripted reality TV show.

5. lawvingit says:

I almost forgot to join your Amazon eGift Card competition. Anyway, I am looking forward to Twitch’s reality gaming show. It sounds fun, but kind of hard to pull off. Let’s see how it goes!

6. Abby says:

The reality show concept doesn’t always work. I hope it does for this one. It sounds pretty exciting.

7. Kirsten says:

Not a reality show fan but I am seeing this Twitch show exciting. I will look forward to this.

8. Albeneth says:

I like watching reality shows. This Twitch Live Reality Show could be a big break for the aspiring streamers.

9. alexsummers123 says:

This is definitely new but I think it will be boring once drama is involved. Looked at Big Brother its gone now after all that hype.

10. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

Streaming is fine as it is. I am not that hype for this but since it is a mew concept, I will give it a shot before judging.

11. I wonder if this idea will click but, let’s see. Oh well, it’s fun see your favorite streamers as reality TV show cast.

12. Ok, I’m not ignorant and reality shows are not indeed reality, but I don’t know, it’s still fun to watch for me.

13. I was never really one for reality shows. It just screams scripted even though they promote it as real.

14. Opondo says:

Are reality usually real spontaneous happenings, or people just follow scripts, in which case its sad. I love the idea, the execution though will be challenging.

15. moondebi says:

Participating from home is an interesting idea. In that way people will be even more eager to join in the game and have fun. This reality show’s idea is pretty innovative and it’s going to rock!

16. finley001 says:

It’s an intriguing concept but I don’t really buy this “reality TV” format, TBH. It’s all scripted so I doubt if it’d even be a real representation of real-life. Reason why I stopped watching Survivor, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Real Housewives, etc. long way back

17. rob3rtow says:

Aren’t you joining that reality show, Lilo? You’re a streamer and it can be your big break!! 😉 I think you’re a winner material

18. olliivvee says:

I don’t know why but I don’t like reality shows that much. Maybe, I find it too scripted and they make people for the sake of entertainment. Just saying though.

19. mchesk16 says:

Sounds like a very inventive idea! I like that all Twitch partners are welcome to participate.