Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #32: 5 Interesting Character Archetypes! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses 5 Interesting Character Archetypes! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

11 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #32: 5 Interesting Character Archetypes

1. roberachi says:

I can’t imagine a game without one of the archetypes above it can be really boring. I mostly love the grizzled veteran he is my top most interesting character archetype.

2. Interesting Vlog Lilo Nash. A video game will not be complete with these archetypes. It will not be as interesting as it would be when one archetype character is missing.

3. I just finished watching One Punch Man and Saitama is the best portrayal of the word, “Nobody”. No one takes him seriously but, he’s the real hero.

4. Alma May says:

Like the other I also love to play Space Marine. Anyways, you have the best pick of 5 Interesting Character Archetypes, Lilo. I agree with you.

5. Era says:

Thanks for the vlog Lilo! Interesting list you have but I have to agree that grizzled veteran and space related games are the best. Sometimes though, some archetypes are too predictable which makes the game boring for me. But other than that, I still love those stuff.

6. mchesk16 says:

Gotta love the grizzled veteran! I think Wolverine, especially ‘old man Logan’ fits into that category. The grizzled veteran is the ultimate anti-hero in my opinion.

7. zak413 says:

This was an interesting list, Lilo. Now that I think about it, I practically find every one of those archetypes in many of the video games that I love… I just really don’t bother to label them. :b

8. finley001 says:

I like the fact that video game archetypes make for interesting character designs but I don’t like that they tend to make a game’s storyline predictable, even boring. My two cents.

9. lordyou says:

I immediately like space craft as it is built from science fiction. Looking forward to your next vlog lilo. Good work.

10. Jaayaprakash says:

Space related games are the best! Takes you around the universe virtually!

11. moondebi says:

These are all typical examples of video game archetypes. These things or characters make a game stand out. I liked the ‘Space Marine’… as I have always been fascinated by space related games.