Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #31: What to Expect in 2018 Gaming! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses What to Expect in 2018 Gaming! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be 5 Interesting Character Archetypes! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

18 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #31: What to Expect in 2018 Gaming!

1. roberachi says:

I really can’t imagine what’s next for the gaming industry as of now am really quite impressed with the developments they have made in the virtual world. But I agree there will definitely be better and more complex graphics.

2. I’m really hoping that they will do an upgrade with Xbox. I really love playing Xbox and I hope better controls, sensors, and content.

3. I hope they’ll be able to produce a new new type of game. It’s hard to create an original and completely brand new game in this days because almost everything was already been done before but, I won’t estimate human imagination so, I know that something new can be created.

4. titanierza says:

I will watch this in repeats just to catch the game titles. VR games is that still a thing? I dont know it seems to not deliver.

5. zak413 says:

No lie but Lilo with her face mask kinda reminds me of Mileena (Mortal Kombat) without the mask. Sexy but it sure freaks me out! But good job on this list and your costume of choice today Hehe

6. rob3rtow says:

With most gaming companies taking time off hardware, does it mean we’ll get better games this year? I’m crossing my fingers on that! And yeah, you look ravishing like always, Lilo dear 😉

7. moondebi says:

As like many, I’ would also love to see another series of Elder Scrolls. I like the fantasy actions associated with this series. By the way, your mask is scary, Lilo!!! Eagerly waiting to see what is there in store for 2018!

8. lordyou says:

Am sure VR is going to take a huge competition base as most games would want to maximize their experience with the VR technology. I can’t wait for what’s coming up this new year.

9. Jaayaprakash says:

Gamers these days look for storyline and a good gameplay. Looks like our wishes were granted for 2018!

10. Lots of great stuff this year for sure! Can’t wait to see the releases!

11. micorobin says:

Honestly SURPRISE ME!!! I Do not like predicting games because its no fun. I would rather see a game for the first time and be floored.

12. miakayuuki2012 says:

You can seldom find original concepts these days. However, it all boils down to execution. That will be an identity to a game or company.

13. Definitely Lots and lots of improvements and evolution. They still aren’t able to perfect VR so, I think that’s where they will focus this time.

14. numberpardox says:

It will definitely become more advance,. Virtual Reality will be the battleground. A lot of things about VR will be enhanced to its best.

15. Albeneth says:

Especially the role playing games, it would be better if they improve the storyline and graphics. This could surely makes every player play the game more enjoyable than ever.

16. VR has been making it’s rounds here and there for the last two to three years so it’s really no surprise we’d see it more this 2018. I think it’s a good movement for a more interactive game play!

17. Jaayaprakash says:

Nothing beats games with perfect graphics and storyline. Thus, I hope to see a good combination of these in 2018!

18. Era says:

I agree with what you said Lilo! I think for me 2018 gaming should have a lot more original content/story and for that, I think I’ll be much more fun! Thanks for this!