Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log 30 - 5 Amazing Fantasy Book Series for Gamers! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses 5 Amazing Fantasy Book Series for Gamers! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be What to Expect in 2018 Gaming! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

22 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #30: 5 Amazing Fantasy Book Series for Gamers!

1. roberachi says:

Haha Lilo this time you have outdone yourself recommending books to gamers. But all in all I trust your judgment you have never let me down so I will check out one book from the list on my spare time and see how good it is.

2. I love fantasy books so much! They take me to such extraordinary places when I read.

3. Edwin Kamau says:

They are good fantasy books for gamers. Gamers are more to fantasy genre than other genres. Thanks for the post.

4. David Kamau says:

I do like gaming a lot but time some time during the weekend to read. However, fantasy books are some of the least genre I read. I wanna try out some on the list and find if they cool.

5. finley001 says:

A book series for gamers? Now that’s a nice change of pace! Thank you for these suggestions!

6. rob3rtow says:

Jot down all the titles.. and now I’ll be hunting them down in the nearest bookstore! On a side note, I envy that Peanut! If I get a chance to be by Lilo’s side, I’d never want to leave <3 <3 <3

7. lawvingit says:

This is a good list. Thank you for your suggestions. Words can activate our imagination as much as gaming does.

8. Abby says:

Books are amazing! Fantasy genres enliven your imagination. Great list!

9. Jaayaprakash says:

Fantasy books are a good alternative for gamers after a long session. Looking forward to reading these..

10. micorobin says:

Books are good but nothing beats a moving art which is why games and movies are better. I can only speak for myself but that is how I see it,

11. I am more of a VISUAL GIRL than reading. However, I agree with this even books can be a source for good games. It is just a matter of imagination.

12. You always post game recommendationsand I really appreciate them but, book recommendation? That’s fresh from the box. Love it Lilo 🙂

13. numberpardox says:

Fantasy Books are one of my favorite genres. It makes us wonder beyond our imagination. Combining it with gaming will definitely result to an amazing book. Thanks for the suggestions Lilo 🙂

14. Alma May says:

Aside from horror stories I also love to read fantasy books. Thanks for this list, I will pay heed to it.

15. I knew none of this fantasy stories but, my eyes are on your mask Lilo. it’s very cute and it really draws my attention 🙂 Thanks for the book suggestions.

16. I knew several gamers. I might opt to suggest them the 5 Amazing Fantasy Book Series for Gamers! that you wrote about.

17. I once saw my friend reading Twenty-sided Sorceress. She just give me bits of it and I was not able to digest it all honestly. Hahaha 🙂

18. Sometimes it’s good to take a break from gaming and read good books. Life isn’t always about games and just because you’re a gamer don’t necessarily mean you don’t read. 🙂 I like this post as it shows variety!

19. Carmen Rivera says:

Not surprised about the Dresden Files TV series… usually book series are better haha Thanks for those amazing suggestions! 🙂

20. Era says:

Thanks for the suggestions Lilo! Books and games are near and dear to my heart and I’m really glad that I found more to read. Even though I have lots of books that I need to read as of now.

21. moondebi says:

That is something going to be fun for the avid readers. There’re people like myself who like to read fantasy books. They take you all the way to a different world.

I love books even more than games. The Dresden files sound good! Will try to read them although I currently have a lot on my books-to-read list.