Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #28: 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2018! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2018! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Stay tuned for more Lilo Nash Monday next week! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

17 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #28: 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2018!

1. Red Dead Redemption II HUHUHU at 3rd most anticipated games of 2018 :'(. It really deserves this high place. 8 years in the making. 8 LONG YEARS!

2. I’m looking forward to Dragon ball Ball Fighter Z. I’m a DB fan since I was a kid. I know the characters and story line well so, it’s going to be an amazing experience seeing them as the characters in the video game.

3. Carmen Rivera says:

Happy new year, Lilo! So happy I started following your blog. 🙂 Can’t wait for Ni No Kuni 2 btw!!!

4. roddyw says:

Finally! The next Kingdom Hearts installment… took them too long to follow it up and I hope it lives up to the hype! I’m excited!!

5. rob3rtow says:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold it right there, Lilo.. You’re a Studio Ghibli fan? Me, too! Spirited Away, in fact, is my fave childhood movie! #ultimatefan

6. Alma May says:

Nice picks of games for the current year. The Dragon Ball Super is my top choice.

Wow, we’re starting the new year with great games! The most I’m curious about is Dragon Ball Fighter Z.

8. Abby says:

This is a great list. I’m looking forward to Dragon Ball Z.

9. Happy New Year Lilo and what an amazing way to open the year 2018 with the anticipated games! 🙂 Cheers to more games and fun for Saljack and my journey with you guys. <3

10. micorobin says:

This will be the last time we are gonna hear the VA for Bulma, RIP. With that said I Hope the game will be a memorabilia of her.

11. miakayuuki2012 says:

This is why I love or I look forward to year end events due to this kind of stuff. I will check them all starting with Dragonball.

12. mchesk16 says:

Dragonball looks legit! I’d love to see a new revamped game of the original series. Thanks for the list!!

13. roberachi says:

Thanks for the list Lilo your effort and much time spent in this is really awesome. Looking forward to 2018 to play most of this games especially far cry 5 and Dragon Ball fighter Z.

14. numberpardox says:

Far Cry 5 yeeey 🙂 2018 is sure is fun! I’m really looking forward to this update and I will definitely play it.

15. I’m currently tuning to Dragon Ball Super so, I’ll definitely be waiting for Dragon Ball Fighter Z. I’m excited to play it soon!

16. David Kamau says:

My own selection goes to the Dragon Balls FighterZ. I like the reviews and am much anticipating it in 2018.

17. Edwin Kamau says:

Wow, it was amazing to hear a word from you. I really appreciate all of your effort.