Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #27: Game Industry Jobs Are Growing! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Game Industry Jobs Are Growing! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

20 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #27: Game Industry Jobs Are Growing!

1. roberachi says:

That’s such a great increase in the employment industry of 11%. I know it requires a lot of creativity and also passion but that is exactly what gaming gives the players. Awesome Vlog Lilo and happy New Year.

2. Grecy Garcia says:

Those who have found a great deal to earn money out of playing games, I salute you. Whether it is a free lancer or you are part of the company, it means you are earning by doing what you love.

3. UP! UP! UP! You sound so cute Lilo Nash 🙂 A lot of people will become happy because of this amazing news. This will give a lot of jobs and opportunities to people who are into gaming industry.

4. mchesk16 says:

Eleven percent increase is killer! I bet YouTube has contributed big to it’s growth. Thanks for the vid.

5. grayicemake says:

I do believe that this is the new generation of jobs. It is not apparent now but it will be in time.

6. titanierza says:

I agree that the opportunities are there but where do I look? It is not like there is a gaming school or what or is it?

7. Albeneth says:

I also believe that the video game industry continues to grow even in the period of recession. And with this, the market is seeing a great growth in terms to the number of sales on mobile.

8. Edwin Kamau says:

Wow, this is good news to all in the industry. It feels good when you see your area of interest is growing.

9. David Kamau says:

This is due to the increase of developers who are dedicated to best their work. I think it’s time for the industry to even grow more and more further.

10. Chatingale says:

It means lot of opportunites for those who want to build their career in this industry. Good to know that it is a growing industry so it can provide more jobs.

11. This article is quite informative. I like video games, so know that the video game industry is growing is fantastic news. I also like that there are opportunities for anyone to join. Esports sounds interesting. I await it getting so big that it makes its way all around the world.

12. I’m glad that game industry jobs are growing. A lot of people I know is interested to develop their own game. Thanks Lilo Nash for sharing this awesome news to us.

13. numberpardox says:

Great news you have here Lilo Nash. More career opportunities for gamers. I hope the market continue this way.

14. moondebi says:

11% increase is definitely a huge increase indeed! Everywhere the job market is shrinking. From that point, such an increase will definitely help not only the people who love to play video games but also for many of them who are desperate job seekers.

15. kaka135 says:

I think this is really a good news for those who are interested in gaming. The youngsters who are serious into the gaming jobs can tell their parents, it’s not just for fun, but it can be a career too. I believe when we are passionate about something, we can always make it grow and shine. Good luck to those participants who take part in the monthly competition! 🙂

16. pepper says:

it is a great opportunity for people out there that looking for a job related to gaming industries. but to work in gaming industries really have a really creative and innovative mind. I salute them!!!

17. There wasn’t much game industries as it is now and I think it’s a great opportunity for creatives and gamers out there. They can finally find a job that they love or have passion about!

18. micorobin says:

if you can look past the stereotyping that online/gaming jobs are not ” Real jobs” then you will be fine. However, every time I here that notion it hurts because I for one is an online writer.

19. miakayuuki2012 says:

Alternative jobs are blooming as time goes by slowly but surely and as one of those who works for one I am happy with this. Not all jobs has to be corporate you know.

I do think there are more opportunities than ever in the gaming industry. Especially since we have mobile gaming now plus it’s easier for people to dip their toes in making a game thanks to new apps/sites available.