Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #26: My Gamer Girl Experience. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Her Gamer Girl Experience! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will beĀ ending onĀ 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be Game Industry Jobs Are Growing! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

15 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #26: My Gamer Girl Experience

1. If I were a boy, i would definitely go for a gamer girl. Playing games will be a good bonding time. I have someone who I can practice with plus I’ll be able to learn new skills from her.

2. numberpardox says:

Don’t listen to people who bring you down just because you are a girl gamer. Nothing is wrong with that plus, it’s actually pretty cool for a girl to go par in par with a male gamer.

3. roberachi says:

I like your zeal being that gamer girls are not many in the internet community. I hate guys who discriminate girls for being gamers I myself tend to promote gamer girls so keep up the good work.

4. moondebi says:

Gender should never be a criteria for gaming. It’s a source of entertainment and everyone should have equal opportunity. For girls, there’re barriers in every step but these are only like growing pain. Once you settle down, things start to fall in place.

5. micorobin says:

I do not care who you are girl guy lesbian etc as long as you are a gamer then you are good. I cannot speak for others but for myself only. I know discrimination still exist though.

6. I think the one that should talk is not your gender but your skills. Hell If I meet a gamer girl I find them hot to be honest so yeah.

At this day and age, it’s awful that gamer girls are still being harassed/discriminated but I do think it’s not the norm. I’ve done my share of gaming and like you Lilo, I never had a bad experience. Girls, don’t let reports of bad gaming experience stop you from doing what you like.

8. Well this is interesting since I used to disguise myself as a girl online and not once was I bashed for being the opposite gender. I was able to curry a few favors here and there instead. And nope, it’s not despicable. That’s just how the gaming world work, I think.

9. And here I am thinking that girls would get better treatment in the online world just because they are girls. But I suppose that discrimination does exist, in one way or another. You just have to deal with it then.

10. mchesk16 says:

Courageous video, Lilo! It seems you have had a very good experience being a gamer girl considering you started your own channel and continue to broadcast news about video-games.

11. I hate when people do this, like, so what if she is a girl? She likes playing games just like the rest of us so why don’t we leave her alone? So sorry to all female gamers about the discrimination.

12. Edwin Kamau says:

Guys dominate the gaming industry so much that even the girl has less space to prove herself.
    But I like the passion you have Lilo. You have made it up to this far.

13. David Kamau says:

Apology accepted. I will be waiting for your next vlog. I like girl gamers so ,
    I don’t see any girl not being a serious gamer.

14. When I play games, I never reveal my gender because I don’t want to experience discrimination nor favor. On gaming world, I believe that everyone should be treated equal regardless of their gender.

15. I’m a girl obviously. I can relate to your experience Lilo Nash. Being a girl gamer myself, I sometimes experience discrimination but, I don’t make a big fuss about it.