Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #25: Women Play Mobile Games More Than Men! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Women Play Mobile Games More Than Men! Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be Lilo’s Gamer Girl Experience! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

13 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #25: Women Play Mobile Games More Than Men!

1. roberachi says:

I can’t argue on this because many women spend most of their time in the internet so they have more information on the newest games. Although I think it depends on the game, mission games are not their strong suit.

2. Well a bit interesting claim, but yeah highly probable. I guess I’m very interested in looking at the numbers behind these stats, and maybe the age group since I would think that women nowadays are always on facebook and instagram, and maybe tinder as opposed to anywhere near gaming.

3. And I always thought women spend more time on social media nowadays. I guess some do enjoy spending their time playing games on the phone. My girlfriend is a living testament so I have no doubts! lol.

4. lordyou says:

Am not really surprised. I’ve always had conversations with women just talking about the games they’ve played.

5. David Kamau says:

I think women love mobi games because they are flexible, easy and fun to play. I think compared to men, women like soft games like the Candy saga.

6. Edwin Kamau says:

I totally agree with this vlog. I find most women on their phones gaming. But you don’t find playing on PC or Console more often than Men.

7. This is fascinating to know about. Didn’t expect that there are more female mobile game users plus, they spend more time on it.

8. My classmate once told me about this fact and I was like, seriously? I actually didn’t believe her but, now I know she’s right.

9. I mean, it still is a bit surprising, but in my opinion it’s not that surprising (strange as that may seem). Nowadays it seems that everyone is playing games.

I guess I’m not shocked that women play mobile games more than men. Of course I still think men, in general, play more games than women. They just do it on their consoles or laptops/desktops.

11. Haha this is true though because I’m always in the know on the next mobile game and I tell my boyfriend to play it. Then he gets addicted. I like playing more than him. This is just me though!

12. Chatingale says:

I play games on my mobile phone most of the time. But I didn’t know that women do it more than men.

13. mchesk16 says:

Interesting. I guess it depends which method of gaming that attracts more to each gender. I’m curious what the polls will show in a few decades from now.