Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Project-X Champion Brajjit: Brief Video Preview. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Here is a brief video preview of the Project-X Champion Brajjit. Work is in progress so stay tuned for the latest developments! Any feedback (positive or negative) is appreciated.

This video is Copyrighted to Saljack Enterprises LLC. All Rights Reserved.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our Champions and Villains, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MT_Signature

25 thoughts on “Project-X Champion Brajjit: Brief Video Preview

1. lordyou says:

Absolutely thoughtful and artistic. The hair makes the character stand out hehe.

2. alexsummers123 says:

This Brajit looks better to what we had before no offense. I hope this will be his new design from here on out.

3. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

That afro and that mustache though he he. Got to say a vast improvement compared to early 3D models.

4. Excellent use of light, shadow and shading. It’s fairly compelling from a visual perspective.

This is so adorable! I do wish there is more movement to his hair. It’s the first thing you see and it’s odd that it seems stiff.

6. roberachi says:

I really love the idea behind the character Brajit he looks so bad ass and at the same time looks cute. I also particularly love the hair it looks awesome.

7. Opondo says:

Hahahah Brajjit looks like fire is coming soon. To make a male character look this good is amazing. Aaawe i love the hair.

8. David Kamau says:

I like this guy much. This will be my favorite character all through. The guy is a bad ass from the serious look.

9. Edwin Kamau says:

Brajjit is a hell of a champion. I like the hair and the kicking.

10. micorobin says:

is this a prelude to SE’s future plans? If it is then a step in a right direction. It can be a legit action figure he he.

11. Haha I swear. This is like the Americanized version of a Japanese chibi Brajit. I LOVE IT. IT’S SO CUTE. If you guys had figurines of your characters in this fashion- I would buy!

12. Wow a Chibi Brajit? This is so damn cool or should I say cute ha ha.