Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #22: Video Game Award Winners. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Video Game Award Winners. Our monthly competition #4 has started and will beĀ ending onĀ 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be So you want to be a Video Game Writer? We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

12 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #22: Video Game Award Winners

1. roberachi says:

Lilo sometime back you mentioned the new super Mario as it was being released. I see you have great taste as the game has been rated best family game. Kudos Lilo keep up the good work.

2. Opondo says:

I am glad Super Mario has made it to the best family game, now i dont need any more convincing. Add this to cupheads and my holidays is considered complete.

3. micorobin says:

Congrats to the winners and Indie games that slayed it this year. We need decent competition to keep AAA titles on their heels and not be lazy.

4. miakayuuki2012 says:

Cuphead is no surprise since I have been hearing reviews about it. Hell even my comment got a shout out here because of it he he.

5. Cup Head and Resident Evil 7 did it for me, with the latter probly the most awesone game being released as of late. I have played since Resident Evil 2 and it never disappoints, well except for Bio Hazard 3 maybe.

6. What year is yet? I still recall playing the Legen of Zelda but this game never gets old now, does it? And yes, to second to astonefoxblog – how can it not??? I would throw a tantrum if it wasn’t number 1 lol.

7. mchesk16 says:

Wow, it went from $25 to $150. I’m glad the well-known games and the lesser known both got the recognition they deserved.

8. Edwin Kamau says:

The Legend of Zedla was the best game of the year? Wow, I have not played much of this game but, I like it.

9. David Kamau says:

As usual, Cuphead is on the list. I like the game so much. Am not surprised either.

10. moondebi says:

I would love to play Cuphead with little ones of the home around. As could be guessed, it would be of good animation which kids will enjoy. Afterall, children love to have a dash of animated characters.

11. WELL OF COURSE LEGEND OF ZELDA. HOW CAN IT NOT!? It’s not science!

I would love to be able to play Resident Evil 7. Hopefully there will be more VR games next year.