Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #21: Cool Gifts for Gamers. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Cool Gifts for Gamers. Our monthly competition #4 has started and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be Video Game Award Winners. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #21: Cool Gifts for Gamers

1. That Pikachu coin bank would be perfect for my friend’s kid. Thanks for the tip! I like your point about how the gamer would know best what game or hardware they would want.

2. roberachi says:

Wow so many cool ideas of gifts to give to gamers the t-shirts, Pokémon box and the Minecraft wall torch they are all so awesome. But personally as a gamer if I were to choose the best gift to get would be the Minecraft wall torch.

3. Opondo says:

Pokemon box is great, its a way you remind them to eat at least. It conveys a level of concern over their well being. I love other options as well but the food box tops it all.

4. Carmen Rivera says:

Since I started following your blog I’ve gotten amazing ideas for the presents I’ll be giving to my brother and bf who are both big gamers, so I think I always mention them in my comments ha ha! But for real, I was looking for something nice for my little brother related to video games and I think that Pokemon lunchbox is perfect!! It’s super cute and I think for 24$ it’s ok. 🙂

5. micorobin says:

That pokemon box is a good one. Gamer or no gamer it is a good gift to give and to have.

6. I do not play Minecraft but my nephew does? Perhaps I can suggest this to him and for all I know that plays it.

7. Where can I get the minecraft torch? OMG I want that thing for chirstmas and I’m not even sure if it’s available in my country! Anyway top job, Lilo. As always, keep the awesome ideas coming.

8. This is awesome! While I especially like the idea of giving out t-shirts, and that Minecraft Wall Torch (me want!), I wouldn’t mind having all of them. I really wouldn’t!

9. anthonymuna says:

wow…nice gaming stuff..totally love the minecraft torch..would totally love to own one

10. moondebi says:

Double blast!…getting entertained and being paid for that. It is the season of gifts and they are raining for the gamers. People will definitely get elated.

11. I really love the Minecraft Wall Torch. Something I think that would be very useful. I really love geeky useful gifts. 🙂

12. mchesk16 says:

Those are some mighty fine gifts. The bow was also a nice touch. Happy holidays!

13. jenny says:

cool gift that are related with gamer. but this gift can also be given to non-gamers as there are so cute and people should not just limited this cool and cute item for gamers. I am gonna buy taht pikachu coin keeper. so cute

Cool gift ideas Lilo! I’m not a gamer but I would still want to own most of them.

15. Edwin Kamau says:

By the way, I like the idea of gaming t-shirts. Thats a pretty good idea. I know most gamers like t-shirts.

16. David Kamau says:

A suprise is not bad for gamers. We are used to surprises each time we playing games. I like the pokemon box.