Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #19: Awesome Recent Anime. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Awesome Recent Anime. Our monthly competition #4 has started today and will be ending on 01/11/2018. On 01/12/2018, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $150 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/18/lilo-saljacks-monthly-150-amazon-egiftcard-competition-4/

Direct link to our monthly competition #4: Lilo & Saljack’s Monthly $150 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #4

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be The Castles of Burgundy Board Game Review. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

22 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #19: Awesome Recent Anime

1. lily says:

good recommendation to get to know more about anime. its been a lot good anime nowadays. gonna make time to watch some of your recommendation.

2. grayicemake says:

Here is an idea DEATH NOTE!!! That is one of the best animes out there. I love L and Light.

3. titanierza says:

i recommend you watch the legends like Bleach Naruto etc. those titles are legendary. Perhaps you can watch them.

4. It has been a really, REALLY long time since i have watched any anime. This list might just make me pick it back up again and start watching!

5. lordyou says:

I think anime will never be outdated for me. Black clover looks like a good one, I love adventure.

6. olliivvee says:

Thank you Lilo! I was just looking for a list of new amazing anime. This is perfect. I’ll start watching Black Clover, it sounds interesting.

7. Jess says:

thank you for suggesting anime that a worth watching it. I’ve been looking some of it whether it suit me or not, since you recommended it, i should check it on. hope you will make more on anime review

8. alexsummers123 says:

You are not into Battle Manga? Those are the genre I dig the most. To me no other media shows a fight more than anime itself. Cheers for this.

9. micorobin says:

I prefer Black Clover in this. I am not gonna watch it anytime though. My plan is to marathon it.

10. David Kamau says:

I like the comedy anime. They are the best to watch, not that the others are bad, but comedy is my favourite.

11. Edwin Kamau says:

Anime are quite cool. I think everyone likes them, maybe so few who dislike.

12. Alma May says:

I love your list of awesome of recent anime. Keep posted! I am always looking forward on your reviews.

13. elizabeebee says:

Thank you for the recommendations! I see you’re quite interested in the action/shounen type of anime, and I especially love Black Clover and The Irregular at Magic High School as well. Keep up the reviews for the next season. 🙂

14. Cutttteee Peanut. <3 I got distracted with Peanut! I still like the old anime like Chobits, Sailormoon- stuff like that. :)) I only rarely like the new ones but doesn't mean I won't give them a chance. Just I realized the new ones that come out are weirder or sexier. Kind bothersome.

15. moondebi says:

Anime is attractive for anyone. These updates give a nice prelude of all your newest outcomes. These have been nice share for all the game lovers across the world.

16. Opondo says:

I must admit, anime sound more fun and relaxing . Its like that one thing you can grab and enjoy any time. Godzilla is definitely a must see.

I love your hair and Peanut Lilo! I feel like I’m not up-to-date with Anime nowadays but MMO Junkie seems like a good anime and very much relateable.

18. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

You are right they are making fun of that Sister Complex but to some shows like SAO its a turn off, I had to drop the second half of the series due to that.

19. vannie says:

Oh my, Recovery of an MMO Junkie is lovely as it depicts a realistic anime about mmo games. Fact is, I draw them like hell of an expert, woohoo!!

20. Wow. I never knew that you love anime. Anyways it has been a long time since I watched any good anime so thanks for the suggestions Lilo. The list looks awesome and I think it is worth checking out. I am pretty excited to watch them and I think the first one I will watch is Kino’s Journey. Thaks for the vide my friend. 🙂

21. miakayuuki2012 says:

It is rare for you to feature anime and manga and I like it. On a side note thank you for the shoutout in one of your videos.. It was on a cuphead topic if I am not mistaken.