Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #17: Top 6 Indie Game Developers of 2017. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses the Top 6 Indie Game Developers of 2017. Competition #3 has started today and will be ending on 12/14/2017. On 12/15/2017, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $25 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/14/lilo-saljacks-weekly-25-amazon-egiftcard-competition-3/

Direct link to this weeks competition: Lilo & Saljack’s Weekly $25 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #3

Tomorrow, we’ll be announcing the Competition #3 winner on Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

16 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #17: Top 6 Indie Game Developers of 2017

1. mchesk16 says:

Cool! Ninja Theory. I like that they’re making a whole production of their games hiring an in-depth screen writer and voice actors. Platonic Games also sounds pretty sweet.

2. adrianfaul7 says:

Man, I can watch this all day. Wow, you’ve got some really tantalizing, mysterious peepers, Lilo. <3 oh yea, great list BTW

3. edg4r32 says:

One word comes to mind here: overachievers. Color me impressed. These guys certainly had no business to go toe-to-toe with big wigs but they just did!

It’s awesome how you get to feature Indie Game Developers as well. I am a fan of those who have the vision to create something despite not having the resources that big companies have.

5. coyleon says:

Just because you’re a small fish, doesn’t mean you can’t compete with big-time game developers! These indie game developers have surely exceeded expectations early on!

6. rob3rtow says:

<3 <3 <3 nothing to complete my day better than seeing such a beauty talkin' about some of my fave indie game devs! I'm in heaven just watching you, Lilo :b

7. charlesxavier123 says:

It is a good thing that stories are being focused now as much as game play. When I was a kid the best we got is just narration or still photos. Now look at injustice I can buy the game just for story alone.

8. The days of just good game play is enough are gone. Right now Story mode rules. With that said I am interested definitely in ENSLAVE.

9. I am Alex says:

I am yet to wrap my head around the returns on CupHeads,done by just about 3 people. 2million copies in 2 weeks, Studio MDHR outdid themselves.

10. lordyou says:

The mentioned are definitely the best. I admire the effort they put on working on developing such interesting games.

11. I’m glad indie games are proliferating. I mean I’m a fan of games with a good story line- like what Lilo mentioned about Enslaved. I think they took the right route!

12. olliivvee says:

Salute to the brains behind these amazing indie games! There is however a competition on them but that’s a plus for the gamers to choose from.

13. micorobin says:

Hands off to these INDIE companies. In a way they can give AAA makers have a decent competition. In turn quality can be kept and fans can enjoy.

14. miakayuuki2012 says:

What amazes me is how these companies put in real work for their games that says a lot for their character, If they make to AAA status. I would like to think that they will keep that attitude and not be complacent.

15. Edwin Kamau says:

It’s nice to see you again Lilo. Am waiting for that vlog for games deal.

16. David Kamau says:

The list is short but I agree this are the best developers. Waiting for your next vlog Lilo.