Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #15: Mouse & Keyboard Vs Controller. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Mouse & Keyboard Vs. Controller. Competition #3 has started today and will be ending on 12/14/2017. On 12/15/2017, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $25 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/14/lilo-saljacks-weekly-25-amazon-egiftcard-competition-3/

Direct link to this weeks competition: Lilo & Saljack’s Weekly $25 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #3

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be How Much Can You Earn On Twitch. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

15 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #15: Mouse & Keyboard Vs Controller

1. Kathleen says:

Consoles are definitely more flexible when it comes to gaming though limited. I believe there are more games that are compatible with the keyboard and mouse.

2. mchesk16 says:

Interesting; the keyboard actually has more to offer than the controller so you don’t have to spend extra money on a controller. Sounds good to me! Thanks for the vid!

3. Gamer Girl says:

Always have been a fan of keyboard and mouse ever since and loved using it on the games I play. Console is great too but still prefer mouse and keyboard:)

4. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

I think no matter what Console will always have a bit of an edge in this category. However, an overall FLEXIBILITY console has this.

5. micorobin says:

It depends on the goal and game. Take DOTA as an example like it or not you have to use a keyboard for it. They can come up with console version but it is unlikely.

6. Ephantus Kamau says:

I have used the keyboard and mouse for a long time and am more comfortable using them as compared to a controller. I have a gaming mouse and keyboard which are awesome.

7. gayanag says:

I feel more comfortable to use keyboard and mouse for gaming. I have not used controller much. Maybe it also depends on the type of game we are playing.

8. I think both has pros and cons depending on what game you’re going to play. So it really boils down to the use and just comparing it just to compare it.

9. moondebi says:

As the name suggests, controller gives undoubted control over the game. Using keyboard and mouse is a little distraction for the gamer. Seasoned gamer will always prefer controller.

10. miakayuuki2012 says:

Controllers are more compact than a keyboard. My hands tend to roam around as suppose to a console. I guess they win this round.

11. Opondo says:

I am more comfortable with controller for gaming, after all i am not as fast in keyboards and mouse and i would end up just as slower. Speaking from a light gamer point of view though.

12. Chatingale says:

I think controller is much better to when playing video games. But I do not play a lot of video games so I’m okay with mouse and keyboard.

Maybe it depends on the game genre whether its better to use a keyboard/mouse or a controller. Personally I prefer controllers but then I’m not a heavy gamer.

14. Edwin Kamau says:

Mouse and Keyboard rocks. It offers fast game response. You click and pap! I see controllers as a bit lower in responding when you compare to mouse and keyboard.

15. David Kamau says:

Controller are better when it comes to flexibility. It’s what I choose to play with.