Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #14: Everything You Need to Know About Microtransactions. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Everything You Need to Know About Microtransactions. Competition #3 has started today and will be ending on 12/14/2017. On 12/15/2017, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $25 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/14/lilo-saljacks-weekly-25-amazon-egiftcard-competition-3/

Direct link to this weeks competition: Lilo & Saljack’s Weekly $25 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #3

Next videos’ topic tomorrow will be Mouse & Keyboard Vs. Controller. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

15 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #14: Everything You Need to Know About Microtransactions

1. roberachi says:

There is one such game am playing right now and the developer is making the game difficult unless I pay for extra lives and the like. I really hate microtransaction but I guess it’s the current norm so I just have to deal with it.

2. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

I am for this strangely as long as it is on a FAIR LEVEL. However, if it impedes the game then its another story. A good example for that is an antivirus software even though tou bought it you need to fork additional cash to activate it,

3. micorobin says:

The only platform that is not affected by this at least not that obvious is mobile games. They focus on fun as suppose to money but then again I could be wrong.

4. Papa says:

Am the kind of person who prefers games that do not have micro-transactions. It has become hard to find a game without them so the developers must be cashing in.

5. Opondo says:

I like how clear your face looks. Okay on serious stuff,micro transaction is feeding off peoples addition and making them feel better. Simply put.

6. I wish we can eliminate Transactions but it will never happen. As long as there are games there will always have this.

7. numberpardox says:

Microtransactions are inevitable. They complete your gaming experience. I agree that they might be expensive sometimes but it’s a way to get advantage to other players and as for me, I don’t mind spending a bit to level up my character.

8. Love the discussion Lilo. It’s one of my favorite topic to talk about and I agree to microtransactions but still, I’m open to widen my perspective.

9. I sweaaaaar I had so much in game purchases from EA especially on that SIMS game. I sweaaar I got a little broke. Still worth it though. Don’t regret it one bit!

10. In my opinion, the thing that makes microtransactions horrible is if they hinder the main game. I honestly don’t mind microtransactions that give people different outfits or skins, but if it becomes pay-to-win? Then that crosses the line.

11. alexsummers123 says:

I am never a fan of these types of schemes. Sure some are justified and provide quality but mostly it is just a cash grab. I do not like that and I never will.

12. psylockexmen2012 says:

Good article to explain in details what Micro transactions are. I never knew that it had a long history so thanks but fast forward today it is getting out of hand.

You would think that releasing free games would really hit a company’s profits. It couldn’t be more wrong! Obviously, people are willing to pay for stuff once they get involved in a game and companies are capitalizing on this phenomenon.

14. David Kamau says:

Thanks for making this vlog Lilo. I had no good knowledge pertaining micro transactions.

15. Edwin Kamau says:

Wonderful vlog as usual. I like watching you do your stuffs. Thanks for your time.