Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-log #13: My Cheap Gaming Computer. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses how much she paid to build Her Cheap Gaming Computer. Lilo’s topic next week, Monday, will be Everything You Need to Know About Microtransactions.

Congratulations to the winners of this weeks competition and stay tuned for a new $25 Amazon eGiftcard competition starting again Monday next week!

We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

17 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #13: My Cheap Gaming Computer

1. I tried customizing my computer before but, I failed. It didn’t last long and the performance is bad. I learned my lesson and now, I;m willing to pay more to off the shelf products. There’s no stress plus I can avail of their service.

2. That’s a steal. You got a great deal there, Lilo. I’m still currently looking for a great deal of gaming laptop. Hope I’ll be able to find one very soon.

3. roberachi says:

Personally I made a mess, I wanted a gaming computer but I got a cheap one. Now new games are too complex for my pc. I wish I knew so now I have to customize again. Thanks for the vlog anyway.

4. I agree with everything you said in this video. Even though I don’t have a gaming computer myself, I think it is imperative that one do their research thoroughly in order to make the best purchasing decisions. That’s actually what I did when I got into fountain pens.

5. alexsummers123 says:

I cannot build a PC I have to hire someone for it. However, I can give them the link to this for part specs. Thanks Nash.

6. I will keep your choices in mind. I will bookmark this video and open it if I have a new PC.

7. No doubt that you can customized a gaming computer Lilo Nash, you’re an amazing tech person. Well as for me, I just go to the store and buy already made ones so it’s very expensive for me.

8. numberpardox says:

I know someone who’s a pro gamer but, uses a cheap gaming set. He’s a tech geek so he’s able to create his high-performance computer from cheap computer parts.

9. Opondo says:

I have never put together a my own computer gaming. I never thought i have the technical know how, but i am a bit informed now on components required and that’s a step in the right direction. Great vlog Lilo.

10. grayicemake says:

What made you switch from CONSOLE to PC? Anyway I use Radeon too on my working PC so I can relate. Speaking of that? Where is intel by the way? I have not heard from them for so long.

11. titanierza says:

I am not very particular with PC components so this is a plus. I may not be a hardcore gamer but hey a blazing fast PC I could us those everyday. Good job Nash.

12. mchesk16 says:

Good to be in the know of proper computer parts. Any way I can avoid lag and have good definition are the best things to consider before making my adjustments.

13. Edwin Kamau says:

It’s the best idea to buy different parts to make a gaming PC. I like you vlog Lilo. Thanks for sharing.

14. David Kamau says:

It’s recommended and I also recommend a customised PC for gaming. You get to build what you want.

15. It’s true that you need to know your requirements first before setting out to buy what computer you need. I mean if you just need it for minor things then yes you can get a cheap computer and no need for specs. Sometimes people get the wrong idea that they need a good computer in general. 🙂

Glad to know you’re a flexible gamer Lilo. You understand what to get for what needs.

16. lordyou says:

I think I’ll be the one to wait for good deals in order to build my gaming PC. Nice vlog lilo.

This is such a comprehensive list of things to buy for a gaming computer. And yes, if you don’t need a new gaming computer right away, then wait for good deals! Otherwise it could be so expensive.