The Lilo-log #12: This is Your Brain... On Video Games. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses A Gamers Brain… On Video Games. Competition #2 has started and will be ending on 12/07/2017. On 12/08/2017, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $25 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/04/lilo-saljacks-weekly-25-amazon-egiftcard-competition-2/

Direct link to this weeks competition: Lilo & Saljack’s Weekly $25 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #2

Tomorrow, we’ll be announcing the Competition #2 winner on Lilo’s Friday Gaming Deals blog on saljackenterprises.net! Then stay tuned for Lilo’s next vlog on Saturday. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

18 thoughts on “The Lilo-log #12: This is Your Brain… On Video Games

1. mchesk16 says:

I fancy myself some contrast sensitivity. It’s also cool that games improve your peripheries. I know Tetris improves your recognition of shapes and different colors. Thanks for the video!

2. Hahahaha! Playing games and bad eye sight! I remember my mom telling me this. Didn’t listen to it. Glad to hear it’s just a myth! :))

3. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

My parents told me that too. I am not dismissing it but good to know that it is just a myth. See mom you have nothing to worry about he he.

4. Opondo says:

Multitasking, better eyesight and better attention are such selling points that can surely draw you to gaming. That meme got me laughing through out the rest of the vlog.

Maybe I should play more to have better eyesight! I watched a lot of Ted Talks videos but it’s the first time I’ve heard of this study.

6. lordyou says:

I was being told that I shouldn’t really play too much video games because of the eyesight myth. At least now I am sure it was nothing but some phrase

7. Its really good to know that playing games result in bad eyesight and spoil your health are just myths because my mom usually is like yelling at me these two sayings. I have never come across Ted speech about research on video games. I will surely check it out. I am so happy to be a gamer and I feel really great to know about the many advantages of gaming. I will surely get into gaming more seriously and I will share this with my friends too. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

8. Glad to be educated on what’s really happening on my brain while I’m playing Video games. Surely it has benefits and down sides as well but, video games are more than just games to me and I’ll never stop playing.

9. I’m aware that playing video games has health risk as well but, for me, I feel that it brings more benefits to me. It makes me relax and calmer.

10. kittyprydexmen says:

Good eye for topics there!!! Well time for us to show this to the elderly. My mom will be surprise by this for sure.

11. alexsummers123 says:

Sadly this outweighs the CONS as suppose to the PROS!!! Seriously games can be so addicting that kids skip school for it. I have seen it a lot.

12. David Kamau says:

Well, gamers are better in their thinking. However, sometimes gamers are so addicted to much limits.

13. Edwin Kamau says:

Gaming more hours than usual can result to bad sight. Gamers have benefits if they moderately play games.

14. titanierza says:

Who knew that positives about games can be highlighted here!!! This serves as a fresh take on the subject as well as breaking the negative mold for games. Thanks for sharing.

15. grayicemake says:

I could not agree more!!! This breaks your typical games are bad argument. Even games can be useful it just depends on what side you are looking.

16. numberpardox says:

I’m amazed on how video games can make a huge effect on how our brain functions. I will always be a video game lover.

17. Video Games can alter my mood real quick. It’s my way of relaxation and socializing. I absolutely agree with your points Lilo. Great Vlog!

18. roberachi says:

I have always been afraid of the myth bad eyesight for playing too much video game. But now I appreciate and agree that games tend to improve your peripheries.