Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-Log #11: Top 10 Female Leads in Video Games. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Top 10 Female Leads in Video Games. Competition #2 has started and will be ending on 12/07/2017. On 12/08/2017, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $25 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/04/lilo-saljacks-weekly-25-amazon-egiftcard-competition-2/

Direct link to this weeks competition: Lilo & Saljack’s Weekly $25 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #2

Next videos’ topic will be This is Your Brain…On Video Games. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

11 thoughts on “The Lilo-Log #11: Top 10 Female Leads in Video Games

1. roberachi says:

Amazing list but I was expecting you to capture Lara croft among the top or at least one of them. But anyway great topic still. Keep the vlogs coming.

2. Lara Croft for the win! Amazing game and amazing character! 🙂

3. chinodc1 says:

Chun Li is definitely an awesome Female fighter. She’s a Legend in the fighting game scene!

4. skydragonwendymarvell says:

I am not surprise that Croft is in here. I do not know much about Bayonetta though. I guess I can look her up.

5. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Tiffa of FF7 is my pick. She kicks ass, have equal value story wise and a wife material to boot. That is is winner right there.

6. Alma May says:

I am a fan of Chun Li, so it’s not bad she’s in the TOP-10-FEMALE-LEADS-IN-VIDEO-GAMES list. not mentioning Lara Croft, she’s in my best list!

7. vannie says:

From Nintendo’s Samus Aran – a transgender hero, OH MY! This makes Samus Aran more super exciting game character.

8. Well, yeah that was to be expected. Lara Croft is a cliche really, but who doesn’t like Chun Li? You can call her a childhood crush of some sort back to the days of playing street fighter alpha in arcade stations. I liked how they portrayed her Character in the animated movie, too.

9. I like the topic but not so much the list because popular girls like Chun Li and Lara Croft were here. But I can’t blame you because some fans want to see them. Maybe you can make a list of female notable characters that are the underdog and deserve to be noticed as heroes. 🙂

10. Opondo says:

Aloy of Zero Dawn with mysterious past is an amazing character. The fact that her sexuality is reserved and not blown out of proportion is a plus, It piques my curiosity in a way.

I love your choker Lilo! Is that a Sailor Moon choker? Great list– Chun Li and Lara Croft are iconic characters!