The Lilo-Log #10: What Does Your MMO Character Class Say About You? Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses What Your MMO Character Class Says About You. Competition #2 has started and will be ending on 12/07/2017. On 12/08/2017, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $25 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/04/lilo-saljacks-weekly-25-amazon-egiftcard-competition-2/

Direct link to this weeks competition: Lilo & Saljack’s Weekly $25 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #2

Next videos’ topic will be about Top 10 Female Leads in Video Games. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

17 thoughts on “The Lilo Log #10: What Does Your MMO Character Class Say About You?

1. I’m pretty much a ranger or a healer. Not sure what that says about me if I keep switching between the two. Nice to hear you like being a healer!

2. Opondo says:

I probably fall under Assasin class. Being sneaky, trickster, unpredictable are more fun that trying to please everyone. Its a refreshing class i must add.

3. Alma May says:

Great video! As I see it, I am a healer. It’s my duty to restore the health of my allies, so they cannot be defeated.

4. Del says:

Well, I’m also a healer type. Which in a way kinda does give off the feeling of being the source of protection, power and all that. Though I tend to play a lot as a ranger too which has it’s own set of importance.

5. I find that I choose different classes depending on the team with me at the time. I guess I am a jack of all trades in a way considering I can adapt to each class (sort of).

6. Mchezaji says:

I have a versatile MMO character. So I either fall under a healer or an Assasin.

7. Maisha ni Maisha says:

I belong to the assassin class. I like to change critical situations through force.

8. Well, I belong to the Assasins class as I love to play jokes and tricks for fun and always break rules as because it is more awesome that way. I break rules and bend them in my own way without causing any trouble t anyone. Good to know that you like being a healer. Great video. Thanks for sharing.

9. I do not like being a Melee Character. They are the first one to die!!! I would rather be a healer type or range type.

10. micorobin says:

Boy this is so true in games such as DIABLO. I still have my Barbarian Class. A bit of a Downside though in earlier fights I die. I DIE a lot!!! lol.

11. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Man DIABLO 2 that brings me way back. I am a druid there and even I wet my pants when I see the big bad. His damage calculations are unfair.

12. skydragonwendymarvell says:

I play RAGAROK before and I am YUUFA the priestess. I know healers does not get credit but I am still proud of my choice. I do not like being in the front lines anyway.

13. chinodc1 says:

I find this to be true. There’s definitely a psychology in the roles we take in games.

14. I love this topic! The characters we play in games definitely gives people hints on what kind of people we are.

15. David Kamau says:

I had no idea that your character is somehow defined by MMO. Am a Ranger and it’s somehow true what it says bout me.

16. Edwin Kamau says:

Am a Ranger and I think it means a lot to my character. Thanks for the post Lilo.

17. roberachi says:

Okay I guess I possess multiple characters depending on the players I have. But most commonly as a healer or an assassin.