Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Lilo-Log #9: Top 10 Indie Games Right Now. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Welcome to Lilo’s Log where Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash discusses gaming news/events from all over the world.

In this video, Lilo discusses Top 10 Indie Games Right Now. We’re back with a new competition starting today, 12/04/2017 and ending onĀ 12/07/2017. On 12/08/2017, one random lucky winner, selected by an independent party from all the weeks’ participants, will receive a $25 Amazon eGiftcard by email after confirmation. For more information and rules about this competition please visit: https://saljackenterprises.net/2017/12/04/lilo-saljacks-weekly-25-amazon-egiftcard-competition-2/

Direct link to this weeks competition: Lilo & Saljack’s Weekly $25 Amazon eGiftcard Competition #2

Next videos’ topic will be about What Your MMO Character Class Says About You. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

Lilo_Nash_signature

20 thoughts on “The Lilo-Log #9: Top 10 Indie Games Right Now

1. roberachi says:

Personally I have never played indie games. But now because of your review I will definitely try them out. Thanks for this Lilo.

2. micorobin says:

It is time to pay attention to these types of games. I am willing to try these out. Perhaps the next big thing can be found here.

3. Some of these games are on my ” TO HAVE LIST” This article just adds fire to it. I am gonna buy these games come Christmas.

4. Love this list! I will definitely try some of these games later tonight!

5. charlesxavier123 says:

This list was a good one even though I am not familiar with most of them. Well time to Google it ha ha.

6. These games are really out of the box.I never heard of these until now. Thanks Lilo for the list.

7. Umoja says:

Will definitely play Cup Head among other games on the list. Thanks lilo for the post there are so many Indie games out there to choose from.

8. Del says:

I’m not really into card games unless I’m really bored but i would like to try the Hand of Fate to see what’s good about it.Gonna check the cupheads too.

9. mchesk16 says:

Flight simulation seems pretty boss. So does ninja theory. The indie games are pretty out of the box; I like it.

10. David Kamau says:

Hand of Fate 2 and Cup head. These two games are super cool. I bet everyone who plays enjoys them.

11. haroldmac says:

Had fun playing with Cup Head.And ooh Dream Daddy I’m happy with this game

12. miabatoy says:

hanks for enlisting this games in here.I’ve forgotten how much fun dream daddy is now that i remembered i’ll definitely try these games.

13. P Siason says:

Slime Rancher sounds fun and funny at the same time. Imagine harvesting smile poop. Yeah I agree with you, it sounds fun at first but probably would get boring after a while. I find the game Dream Daddy a bit disturbing haha. Anyway, these are indie games, just like the mainstream games, they do have their own ups and downs. Nice vlog girl!

14. Opondo says:

I am loving the Hand of Fate 2 game. I don’t know if it has something to do with the graphics or just the mystery it seem to posses to me.

15. OMG. Dream Daddy. :)) I still haven’t gotten around to playing that since it got featured. Thanks for reminding me to search about it.

16. alexsummers123 says:

What are the samples of INDIE games? Come to think of it what qualifies that distinctions? INDIE games are new to me to be honest.

Hand of Fate 2 sounds great! I like tarot cards so this is a game that I would be interested to play.

18. amaterasu123 says:

The time for a lesser game to shine has come. I have not played indie games,Although I believe that perhaps a great game is out there waiting to be discovered.

19. Albeneth says:

The internet is greatly stratified with media and games. Thanks to these Top 10 Indie games mentioned, I have more games to look forward playing.

20. vannie says:

Hand of Fate, though not a real dungeons and dragons game has captured the hearts of players who loved the scenery of forests, villages and dungeons. And WOW, the urge to do another round of the story is strong.