Hey everybody! Woohoo, Friday! Now, I forewarned you yesterday that today is all about computer gaming deals for the fast approaching Black Friday. However, I have to first share with you guys a FREE game for right now. This is a great deal, and it’s a flash deal! Today is the last day of this deal. Okay, so the free game is Killer is Dead – Nightmare Edition for PC. This is a hack and slash game that came out in 2014. It has fantastic reviews, so don’t be afraid to get it. It here on Humble Bundle. If you don’t have an account, you will need to make one. Costs nothing, so don’t worry about that. Remember, grab it quick because this deal is over soon. You can see the countdown on the Humble Bundle page for the deal.
IMAGE FROM PCMAG
Now on to the Black Friday deals for computers. You guys, there is just too much for me to list it all here. Too many laptops, too many desktops, too many computer parts themselves. Gah! I’d be writing that list well into next week. However, I’m going to share links to the full flyers so that you can check out the full monty (in case you have something specific in mind). I know I’m looking to build a new gaming desktop and will be drying my eyes out looking at all the ads for very particular parts. I’d love to score a great graphics card to upgrade my current setup at the very least!
What I decided to include on this list are some of the best deals in each category, as well as including a variety of price points for all different budgets.
Make sure to check out the links because some of these deals are already going on!
It’s hard for me to say much since I know if you’re upgrading specific parts of your computer, you probably understand the benefits. If you are ready to get some better graphics to enhance your gaming experience then now might just be a great time to find a deal. Here are some great deals on graphics cards.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SC Gaming 2GB – $115 – link
- PNY GeForce GTX 1060 – $194 (save $66) – link
- Asus Dual GeForce GTX 1070 – $329 (save $61) link
- XFX Radeon RX Vega 56 – $470 (save $100) – link
- XFX Radeon RX Vega 64 – $550 (save $100) – link
When can you go wrong with more RAM? I guess if you’re maxed out, haha. I’m not maxed out, but I sure like the sound of it. Perhaps you need more RAM to run intense AAA games, maybe you need more RAM because you are starting to get into recording or streaming yourself playing games. You certainly need a decent amount of RAM if you want to run multiple big programs like that. If you don’t have the cash to drop on a new graphics card, then RAM might be what you are looking for.
Just remember you guys…you need RAM that matches your motherboard. It’s not one size fits all.
- CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666 – $79 (save $13) – link
- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4-2400 – $310 (save $20) – link
- G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133 – $80 (save $15) – link
It’s great to have a gaming laptop because it’s portable. Which means taking it to a friends house to play in the same room. Though it also means taking it anywhere (like around your college’s campus or to visit relatives for the holidays) and being able to game. It certainly sucks when you need to go visit family for the holidays, but your gaming computer has to be left behind.
I want you guys to be aware that a lot of laptops listed as great gaming laptop deals have mediocre RAM/memory at best. It’s just the name of the game with laptops. Just know that that really is the bare minimum requirement for a lot of games on the market these days in 8GB. I think 10 GB is the best minimum to have because of that. I’ve only included one laptop with 8 GB of RAM because it’s a super cool Star Wars laptop and I’m shameless.
GIGABYTE Aero 14Kv7-BK4 14″ Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ – $1,450 (save $100) – link
- Star Wars Edition Yoga 910 [8 GB RAM] –$900 (save $400) – link
- ASUS FX502VM Core i5-6300HQ, GTX 1060 – $1000 (save $250) – link
- GIGABYTE P57Xv6-NE2 17.3″ Intel Core i7 6th Gen 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 16 GB Memory 128 GB SSD 1 TB HDD – $1,379 (save $320) – link
- MSI GP Series GP62X Leopard Pro-1045 15.6″ Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 16 GB Memory 128 GB NVMe SSD 1 TB HDD – $1,300 (save $100) – link1 link2
Can’t go wrong with a desktop. I mean, gaming laptops are cool and everything but if mobility isn’t an issue for you then they are a waste of time. You can get a better setup for cheaper than a laptop. You can also easily upgrade parts down the line if you feel your computer needs an improvement.
- iBUYPOWER Desktop Computer NE2030X Intel Core i9 7900X (3.30 GHz) 32 GB DDR4 3 TB HDD 240 GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 – $2,600 (save $200) – link
- Lenovo Desktop Computer IdeaCentre Y710 Cube-15ISH Intel Core i7 6th Gen 6700 (3.40 GHz) 16 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD 128 GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 – $1,500 (save $$550 + comes with Destiny 2) – link
- Dell – Inspiron Desktop – AMD Ryzen 7 1700 – 16GB Memory – AMD Radeon RX 580 – 1TB Hard Drive – $850 (save $200) – link
- Alienware – Aurora R5 Desktop – Intel Core i7 – 16GB Memory – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 – 256GB Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive – $1,270 (save $230) – link
- Alienware – Area-51 R2 Desktop – Intel Core i7 – 32GB Memory – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 – 256GB Solid State Drive + 2TB Hard Drive – $2,600 (save $400 + VR ready) – link
Now, again I didn’t mention everything. I didn’t even touch into processors, storage, and motherboards. Plus there is a massive amount of deals on gaming computers and computer parts. That is why I’m leaving you the links to the best places for Black Friday deals involving computers. You should know that Amazon likes to be a little trickster. Particularly in the form of their flash deals, which are sudden deals that last for short periods of time. That’s why it’s good to keep checking Amazon for new deals to not miss out on what they will have going on. Those jerks don’t like to give you a head start.
As far as everywhere else, better check quickly because a lot of deals already started and are already sold out! Which is crazy since most of us probably hadn’t even thought of Thanksgiving deals yet. However, some of the deals also haven’t started yet. Makes for somewhat confusing times in this huge sale time season.